HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scent ban in Pa?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 06:33 PM
BigTime1
Spike

Originally Posted by super_hunt54
Hmmmm, no science huh, how about the latest study by the University Of Texas and their study of how prions can actually bind to plant material! Here let me link you to that since you seem incapable of doing any basic research http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2015/0.../#.Vd0FR_ZVhBc I'll also put a small quote from that posted report here

Much more information in the page but you get the point. There is a ton of ongoing research with this mysterious disease and it is up to us as conservationists to try our best to combat the spread of it. The real demon of this disease is TIME. It's a slowly progressive disease which makes combating it difficult to say the least. Prions aren't bacteria or virus. It's a protein that's basically misfiring. A mutation if you will.

I really don't see how you can say half the stuff you are blathering on about. The disease is known, it's affects are known, it's destructiveness and cruelty are known. How it's transmitted is becoming known now with all this research and study. Scientists don't know everything about it yet but they are getting a handle on the specifics and trying their best to put this disease to rest.

Shining a light on a subject does little for the blind.
Really you try to gain points by repeating what i already stated? Read above and you will see where i wrote about Alfalfa and corn. Yet we see no scare mongering about how these vectors are spreading the same CWD prion except a million times more than any deer piss could ever think of.... So we still are to the point where you cant show jack squat about any cases of CWD being found in urine and you cant show a single case of deer dead from CWD. Like i said....Speculation by you and you just repeat their speculations. All a scare tactic. Problem is most smart people are now seeing this and see that CWD is causing no harm to any herds...Iowa farmer sues the state and wins when they admit under oath that CWD is not highly contagious and Missouri farmers sues that state to get the over reaching hands of the DNR trying to stop sales of urine and shut down farms and the judge rules in favor of the farmers saying that the state DNR are over reaching their powers and putting undo stress on farms...Saying that the threat of CWD does not show the threat enough to shut down farmers or their sales. Open your local news and watch the same thing happen in Texas because its going down as i write these words. CWD is a joke and has proven itself to be nothing of any threat to any herds in any states. If you think you can dispute any of this with facts and science then feel free. If not save me your same crap over and over saying you know this and that when you can show no facts, Drink some more of the Kool-Aid.