HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scent ban in Pa?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 08:08 PM
BigTime1
Spike

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
What, may I ask, is your occupation and level of learning to be spewing all this BS when there is plenty of science based facts out there to negate what you are saying? My guess is that you are either a clone of our ignorant deer farmer or maybe the same person using another computer and username to spout the same ignorant BS as the previous deer farmer whose thread got deleted or maybe someone who is in the urine based scent industry and has a lot to lose if they are outlawed! Nobody without a stake in the game would be spouting the BS you are!
Again you run your mouth with no facts. You are so bright..Let your fingers do the work. Find the science. Show the freakin prions in the urine. Show the freaking dna tests of these dead deer killed dead by the CWD prion. You wont because you cant. It does not matter what i do. You talk science based facts.....Show those Science based facts of positive urine and prion deaths. Pretty simple to put this to bed if you would just show all these facts that you say you know. Until then you are just another one who is clueless to what CWD has done. Show the dead herds, You listen to the fear mungers and you spread the same crap. CWD has done nothing to any herds in any states. Herds are still stronger than ever and the top 5 states in the record books year after year are all CWD positive states that have been for years. Yup big killer disease here. What a joke!