HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scent ban in Pa?
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2015, 03:43 AM
BigTime1
Spike

Originally Posted by super_hunt54
Mods, I've held my tongue here but this guy has ranted his complete and utter nonsense a bit to long.

Okay buddy, how about some pictures of deer with this so called non-deadly disease

And that is just a few. Also note that I only posted pictures of deer found during good crop/browse season so this guy couldn't say that they were starving because of lack of browse. Each and every one of those deer tested POSITIVE for CWD several of which were found dead NOT from hunters or cars but from the disease! Still think it's a joke? And that is just a few pictures of the HUNDREDS of deer found with the disease! Opened your eyes yet? Is money that god awful important to you that you would completely close your eyes and try to close others eyes to a simple and easy to see FACT? You must not give a single solitary damn about our wildlife and are a despicable waste of life in my book. ANYONE that says this disease is not a horrendous and just flat out cruel way to die has absolutely no humanity in them whatsoever. There have been facts posted on here that you choose to either ignore or are just too ignorant to understand even though I have tried my best to dumb it down for you. Links with facts have been provided which you seem to want to choose to ignore. Forums such as this that are providing actual truth and not what you deer farmers want people to know must scare the heck out of you. Affecting your bottom line? GOOD! If it were up to me I would put each and every one of you zoo shooting operations out of business. LMAO@ 100 acres high fenced and calling it "hunting". There's not a TRUE sportsman breathing that would call an establishment like that a "hunting destination".

Now be gone little one. If this didn't educate you nothing on this planet will.
ice google pic's of deer that has EHD. You sir had better be much better than this if you want to do battle with me on CWD. You show the same pic,s every other Anti shows. Duh....Deer standing in water,Pics of deer at research facilities that were injected with CWD and left to see how long it would take them to die.
Fact is....You say these deer all died of CWD yet you cant show just 1 documented case where a deer died from CWD. And to get back at the subject at hand....You cant show the CWD prion in whitetail deer urine. All you have is your agenda pushing thoughts of something that you dont like. Which is really none of your business. Your kind are the first ones put into a nice preserve and walk out empty handed. Seen it over and over. Until you can come up with science and documented proof that the CWD prion has been spread by urine you have nothing but speculations. I am sure there are much smarter people than you or i trying to prove this everyday. Without success.
Back to your google search with you. Come back when you really have something of value on CWD..Not EHD. Thanks!