Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
The Paranoid PGC >

The Paranoid PGC

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

The Paranoid PGC

Old 10-25-2009, 05:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Now, Cornboy I said I'd address the facts you yelled out a few pages ago

Like when you said:

As for your question about deer density being nearly double or for that matter double pre-deer plan here in 2A, thats really quite simple. All the info you need is in the various annual reports since the program began. They are available for anyone to see, and if you'd actually read them, you wouldnt need to question every single statement bb or I make. Anyway, Using even the lower of the two, in Greene and applying the 61% forested area to determine square miles to compare to current which is in square miles we would get approx. 42 overwinter deer per square mile. Compare to currently with less than 25, which you get by taking the given deer density from 2005 or 2006 annual report and applying the data from the deer density change charts.
Just chock dull of lies according to your definition..........

The 2000/2001 AWR says Greene is 56% forested not 61%

LIAR!!!

The 2006 AWR (year you picked) shows a pre season density of 40 DPSM. At 56% forested that translates to around 71 DPFSM. The 2000 preseason DPFSM was at 102

71 is a lot more than half so that again makes you a

LIAR!!!

I could waste more time going on and on and picking out more but the point is made. According to the standards YOU have set, you are a rabid, pathalogical and chronic liar. And this knid of stuff is just the nitpicky silly stuff. Some of your worst lies have been

1 altering words of other users and presenting them as quotes

2 Altering your posts after they'd been quoted and then claiming same

3 Fraudulent poll manipulation

4 Making up completely untrue stories with zero basis about people you know nothing about

5 Deflecting attention from your lies by starting your LIAR LIAR rants

6 Even sinking as low as to post a disgusting picture of an obviously abused and battered child to deflect from your lies and make one of your sick warped points. Thank God the mods deleted THAT thread!

Of course, Im sure you'll respond with a long and loud meaningless tirade but I think I'll take Mitch's advice to heart and just let you yap. Youre simply not worth it. I think I'll head west and go "shopping" for a big buck!

Mitch, Good luck in Kansas, Iowa etc etc. I hope the impending crash to your business doesnt keep you from your hunts.

Last edited by BTBowhunter; 10-25-2009 at 05:43 AM.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:31 PM
Banned

Little country says: "BTW, people that hide their true identity must have something to be ashamed of"

Most people arent morons who need to take it down when in the middle of arguments. I guess thats why you took your site off which had your access to your information like phone and address. lmao. Musta been preplanning on causing trouble and got skeered? lmao.

Btw, 5'11 & 220? lmao. Im 6'2 225 in great shape and not a fat old guy, so whats your point?

Last edited by Cornelius08; 10-25-2009 at 01:10 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:41 PM
Banned

"The 2006 AWR (year you picked) shows a pre season density of 40 DPSM. At 56% forested that translates to around 71 DPFSM. The 2000 preseason DPFSM was at 102

LIAR!!!""

Whos SCREAMING now? lmao. Big text? I'll do the same, maybe your eyes are just bad. lmao.

Actually you are the liar. I didnt say we had half the deer in 2006 annual report. I said take the annual report data and apply the HERD DENSITY CHANGE data to it to account for ALL of the reduction because CURRENTLY we have nearly half as many deer.... 2003, 2005 or 1965 wouldnt be CURRENLTY braintrust! lmao. Are you a complete moron or an even bigger liar than most here know you to be? Perhaps both?

"Fraudulent poll manipulation"

I agree, you did, and shouldve been banned for it. Voting with multiple id's and attempting to "change" polls, but couldnt because you were too stupid to know it wasnt possible without being caught red handed. lmao.

"4 Making up completely untrue stories with zero basis about people you know nothing about"

Never happened. I just state the facts.

"5 Deflecting attention from your lies by starting your LIAR LIAR rants"

You mean you stating the above over and over to take the attention off of your blatant lies.

"6 Even sinking as low as to post a disgusting picture of an obviously abused and battered child to deflect from your lies and make one of your sick warped points. Thank God the mods deleted THAT thread!"

They deleted it because you make sicko pedophile comments about a humor painting of a kid with a pinnochio nose, and its far from the first time youve made such comments. Another thread was also deleted (one Jim was complaining about because his pics were on it) because you spoke of incest and child molestation among other things. Disgusting.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 10-25-2009 at 01:06 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

The 2000/2001 AWR says Greene is 56% forested not 61%
WMU 2A is 61% forested and since areas with more forested area contain more deer, neither you nor Corn can say for sure what the current deer density is in Greene Co. so you can't call Corn a liar based on that.

The 2006 AWR (year you picked) shows a pre season density of 40 DPSM. At 56% forested that translates to around 71 DPFSM. The 2000 preseason DPFSM was at 102

Corn did not pick 2006, you just didn't understand what he was saying. Corn was obviously referring to the current DD in WMI 2A. BTW, Did you factor in the 7% decrease in the herd in 2006 which was followed by a 9% decrease in 2007 and a 4% decrease in 2008? If you had you wouldn't come up with 40 DPSM.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:46 PM
Banned

He also "conveniently" lmao, forgot i was speaking of overwinter deer density. Simply overlooked Im sure. lmao.

Ive never seen anyone so clueless in my life try to argue about anything so much. lmao.

Couldnt do percentages..lmao.
Couldnt remember i was speaking of ow density.
Couldnt decipher the post to understand what was said about the "nearly half" comment.
Couldnt tell the truth if life itself depended on it.
Didnt have data necessary, but made asnine claims anyway.
And I could go on and on about his being made look foolish with inability to analyze data or even understand basic concepts.

Yet hes still here, and still arguing. lmao. Glutton for punishment I guess.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 10-25-2009 at 01:01 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:57 PM
Banned

"The 2000/2001 AWR says Greene is 56% forested not 61%"

This isnt 2000 fool. You shouldve learned by now not to question me, as unlike you, i dont lie. Here btb, before you stick your leg further down your throat, What does it say for unit 2A??? C'mon man we wanna hear YOU say it! lol. You wrong again bub? l-m-f-a-o now go do something you can handle, like sit in the corner and rock back and forth, Ive got a workout to finish and football to watch, have yourself a good evening. lmfao:

Last edited by Cornelius08; 10-25-2009 at 01:08 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 01:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Cornelius08
Little country says: "BTW, people that hide their true identity must have something to be ashamed of"

Most people arent morons who need to take it down when in the middle of arguments. I guess thats why you took your site off which had your access to your information like phone and address. lmao. Musta been preplanning on causing trouble and got skeered? lmao.

Btw, 5'11 & 220? lmao. Im 6'2 225 in great shape and not a fat old guy, so whats your point?
Once again we have a comprehension problem.

I clearly explained that I took that info from my signature line because I am not doing anything with that particular company right now, nor am I selling those products.

My name and hometown are still in my profile.....same as they have been since I joined here in 2001 or 2002?

It would take any semi literate individual less than 30 seconds to find my info on the net. I can gladly provide you with anything you need, because I always like to help my fellow hunters out.

Not sure what you are getting at by explaining your size and physical conditioning to me? Care to explain that?

While you are at it.....lets back up to your comment regarding me shooting a deer in the arse on video? And catching flak over it?

Do you have anything to back this up?

Lets cut to the chase here....I don`t give a rats arse how big you are loudmouth. Answer the questions above and stop with the childish rants. You made public accusations about me, now back them up.....
Old 10-25-2009, 01:41 PM
Banned

"It would take any semi literate individual less than 30 seconds to find my info on the net. I can gladly provide you with anything you need, because I always like to help my fellow hunters out.

"

Nothing I need. The fact your phone number ends in 47 and your 'suburban' residence is meaningless. I have no interest in it whatsoever. I just thought it funny seeing you scramble to get rid of it is all just because you started running off at the face. lmao. Apparently others thought it funny as well. lol.

"Not sure what you are getting at by explaining your size and physical conditioning to me? Care to explain that?"

Um, i think you mentioned it first??? Just thought Id return the favor is all.

"While you are at it.....lets back up to your comment regarding me shooting a deer in the arse on video? And catching flak over it?

Do you have anything to back this up?"

Oh im sorry, it wasnt a deer it was a "kudo" an "eland" a "zebra" a giraffe, moose... which you cut the femoral artery on.lmao. Fill in the blank does it really matter? Guess that makes me a liar akin to btb because you shot a big game animal in the arse end and it wasnt a deer! lmao. I also was ASKING if you were selling a film of it, i never said you were, or that you even filmed it. If you did, it was a lucky guess i suppose. lmao. Need I post a link to the archery talk thread? Or did you erase it already?

"Lets cut to the chase here....I don`t give a rats arse how big you are loudmouth."

nor do i care how sour some old miser wants to recapture his lost youth by running his chops to someone his physical and intellectual superior on the internet. lmao.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 10-25-2009 at 01:44 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 01:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

My name and hometown are still in my profile.....same as they have been since I joined here in 2001 or 2002?

It would take any semi literate individual less than 30 seconds to find my info on the net. I can gladly provide you with anything you need, because I always like to help my fellow hunters out.
That is not quite true. When I click on you public profile all I get is your date of birth and when you joined. And, if you had checked your public profile you would know when you joined and how many posts you made.
Old 10-25-2009, 01:51 PM
Banned

Something not true said by these characters?? I aint sayin' nuttin', i'll be accused of crying liar for no reason. lmao.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.