HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The Paranoid PGC
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 01:19 PM
Big Country
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Cornelius08
Little country says: "BTW, people that hide their true identity must have something to be ashamed of"

Most people arent morons who need to take it down when in the middle of arguments. I guess thats why you took your site off which had your access to your information like phone and address. lmao. Musta been preplanning on causing trouble and got skeered? lmao.

Btw, 5'11 & 220? lmao. Im 6'2 225 in great shape and not a fat old guy, so whats your point?
Once again we have a comprehension problem.

I clearly explained that I took that info from my signature line because I am not doing anything with that particular company right now, nor am I selling those products.

My name and hometown are still in my profile.....same as they have been since I joined here in 2001 or 2002?

It would take any semi literate individual less than 30 seconds to find my info on the net. I can gladly provide you with anything you need, because I always like to help my fellow hunters out.

Not sure what you are getting at by explaining your size and physical conditioning to me? Care to explain that?

While you are at it.....lets back up to your comment regarding me shooting a deer in the arse on video? And catching flak over it?

Do you have anything to back this up?

Lets cut to the chase here....I don`t give a rats arse how big you are loudmouth. Answer the questions above and stop with the childish rants. You made public accusations about me, now back them up.....