HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The Paranoid PGC
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 12:41 PM
Cornelius08
Banned

"The 2006 AWR (year you picked) shows a pre season density of 40 DPSM. At 56% forested that translates to around 71 DPFSM. The 2000 preseason DPFSM was at 102

71 is a lot more than half so that again makes you a

LIAR!!!""

Whos SCREAMING now? lmao. Big text? I'll do the same, maybe your eyes are just bad. lmao.

Actually you are the liar. I didnt say we had half the deer in 2006 annual report. I said take the annual report data and apply the HERD DENSITY CHANGE data to it to account for ALL of the reduction because CURRENTLY we have nearly half as many deer.... 2003, 2005 or 1965 wouldnt be CURRENLTY braintrust! lmao. Are you a complete moron or an even bigger liar than most here know you to be? Perhaps both?

"Fraudulent poll manipulation"

I agree, you did, and shouldve been banned for it. Voting with multiple id's and attempting to "change" polls, but couldnt because you were too stupid to know it wasnt possible without being caught red handed. lmao.

"4 Making up completely untrue stories with zero basis about people you know nothing about"

Never happened. I just state the facts.

"5 Deflecting attention from your lies by starting your LIAR LIAR rants"

You mean you stating the above over and over to take the attention off of your blatant lies.

"6 Even sinking as low as to post a disgusting picture of an obviously abused and battered child to deflect from your lies and make one of your sick warped points. Thank God the mods deleted THAT thread!"

They deleted it because you make sicko pedophile comments about a humor painting of a kid with a pinnochio nose, and its far from the first time youve made such comments. Another thread was also deleted (one Jim was complaining about because his pics were on it) because you spoke of incest and child molestation among other things. Disgusting.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 10-25-2009 at 01:06 PM.