Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
The Paranoid PGC >

The Paranoid PGC

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

The Paranoid PGC

Old 10-23-2009, 05:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well, I have another correction to make. I misread the deer density chart. I see now what I interpereted incorrectly. I missed the fact that in each year the baseline was reset. I was wrong about that chart

What I'm not wrong about is your repeated bogus claims over and over about herd health decline, antler decline, 2.5+ bucks decline. Not to mention your constant twisting and distorting of the facts.

I made two mistakes tonight. I missed a year on a harvest which did not materially change the premise of my post.

I screwed up big time on the deer density chart. I've got no problem fessing up to that.

You still have no credible evidence that the DMP isn't working overall. You churn the real facts to a pulp but seldom say anything productive.

Corny simply yells how he feels and accuses anyone who gets in his way a liar. He has yet to ever prove anything. Notice he ducked my challenge for proof of 2A's deer density/ herd health pre AR? He'll simply come back and yell (maybe even in red LOL) that it's obvious or he'll scream liar liar again.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot!

Yell and whine lie and distort all you want. You two just aint changin NUTTIN!!!

Last edited by BTBowhunter; 10-23-2009 at 05:29 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

What I'm not wrong about is your repeated bogus claims over and over about herd health decline, antler decline, 2.5+ bucks decline. Not to mention your constant twisting and distorting of the facts.
My claim that herd health declined was supported by the fact that breeding rates declined from 93% in 2000 to 88% in 2007. I never claimed that there was a decline in the number of 2.5 + buck harvested except for 2007 when the 2.5+ buck harvest was less than in 2002. That makes you a documented flat out liar once again..

You still have no credible evidence that the DMP isn't working overall. You churn the real facts to a pulp but seldom say anything productive.
Wrong again sport. Breeding rates have not increased, productivity has not increased, the breeding window has not decreased, we do not have more and larger buck than ever before,we do not have double the number of 8 pts. that means the DMP has failed to accomplish the established goals.

Last edited by bluebird2; 10-23-2009 at 05:46 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:49 PM
Banned

Btb, when i say youve lied about something, that means you have. Im not debating your lies with you. To making knowingly false statements (lie) then whine about me making false allegations about you lying makes you sound like a 5 year old. Continue if you like but you sound utterly ridiculous. My suggestion? Just quit lying about things continually and there will be no issue.

Next, I didnt "duck" anything. I havent been on here since my last post.

Now to address the details...You agree btb, that you were wrong about the 1% and that indeed 2A is being further reduced and not insignificantly since you werent aware of how the chart worked etc... I can respect the fact you owned up to it this once and didnt simply tuck tail and change the subject. Im not a poor winner, so im not gonna rub your nose in it further.

As for your question about deer density being nearly double or for that matter double pre-deer plan here in 2A, thats really quite simple. All the info you need is in the various annual reports since the program began. They are available for anyone to see, and if you'd actually read them, you wouldnt need to question every single statement bb or I make. Anyway, According to them we had 69 deer per forested square mile in Greene and 74 in Wash in 1999. Using even the lower of the two, in Greene and applying the 61% forested area to determine square miles to compare to current which is in square miles we would get approx. 42 overwinter deer per square mile. Compare to currently with less than 25, which you get by taking the given deer density from 2005 or 2006 annual report and applying the data from the deer density change charts.

Btw, what I actually stated was that the habitat was healthier when we had nearly/ double the deer as well. That too is fact. On our first regeneration study, our deer herd was much higher than currently, yet the regeneration was 58%. As the herd started being decreased the next assessment had us at 61%....The herd continued being reduced. then all of a sudden ridiculous changes were made to the guidelines of the regeneration assessment and exactly what "acceptable regeneration" entailed was changed, and our regen fell straight down the crapper to 46% in 07, and even worse in 08 annual report....all while the herd was still steadily being reduced!

The changes were spoken of in an annual report, i believe it was 2007? Anyway, its pretty clear that it was designed to target areas of "more" deer and give reason for further reduction where no other reason existed prior to the change and regardless of what was previously acceptable regeneration. Anything to reduce for the biodiversity agenda. You can have good regeneration in good habitat with 25-30 dpsm and I feel thats a conservative statement... But you cannot have very extreme levels of biodiversity unless you go lower. Much lower.... Which I think Ive made it pretty clear, is exactly where we are headed.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 10-23-2009 at 08:12 PM.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Btb, when i say youve lied about something, that means you have. Im not debating your lies with you. To making knowingly false statements (lie) then whine about me making false allegations about you lying makes you sound like a 5 year old. Continue if you like but you sound utterly ridiculous. My suggestion? Just quit lying about things continually and there will be no issue.
Talk about a 5 year old response! To demonstrate just how ridiculous that is, I'll play by your rules for a moment, declare myself the supreme authority, and simply do what you do.....

Your statement above is a lie. You are a habitual liar! My proof is that I say so. LOL! To make knowingly false allegations that someone else is lying and then whine when challenged to produce proof makes you sound like a 5 year old. Continue if you like but you sound utterly ridiculous. My suggestion? Just quit yelling liar liar continually when someone says something you don't like and there will be no issue.

There! Now that's settled. I said that your accusations are lies!. That means they are! LMFAO! I guess to be complete, now I should throw in a few vague references about being the tough guy, giving people swollen noses and a few other assorted "woofs" here and there. Maybe throw in some suggestion that you'd tuck tail and run if we met in person. I suppose I should have yelled it in red too. LOL

BTW cornhole, this is America. The land of innocent till proven guilty. When you accuse someone of a lie as you do daily, the burden of proof is on YOU. To simply accuse repeatedly and not prove is to become the liar yourself. It's also a ploy right out of the far left wing media playbook to simply try to distract and discredit the opponent without addressing the issue.

As for the rest of your post, I'll address it later. I'm headed out hunting with the kid and don't have time for that till later

Last edited by BTBowhunter; 10-24-2009 at 01:34 AM.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:55 AM
Typical Buck

Gosh almighty. I love rainy days. They allow me to check up on you folks.
Old 10-24-2009, 07:10 AM
Banned

Btb, Ive never once called anyone in my life a liar that didnt tell a lie. And you are well aware thats not the case now either. Thats just your ploy to take the attention away from the facts you do nothing but, and that you understand absolutely nothing about deer management in Pa. But my pointing out when you lie had nothing to do with 2 members on this board making you look like a complete fool because you made ridiculous unbased claims although you knew nothing at all about the deer program and pointed out you werent even cabable of doing percentages, then made some cok-a-manie excuse that didnt even make sense as to why you were mistaken and not even close! lmao.

Sorry you are sour about being completely proven wrong on every single issue but one would think you'd be more than used to it by now.

As for my working out etc, I very seldom ever even speak of it, though it shouldnt be a big deal and Ive only even made passing mention of it a few times in my over 2200 posts, and usually, like now its because YOU brought it up! lol, but you wont let it drop because of envy i suppose. Guess going around life intimidated by anything and everything is a horrible thing eh? Its not my fault you are 100% physical and emotional wreck, even by your own admission. . Or is pointing out the "big bad man" simply another attempt at covering up the issues discussed last night... Mighty funny how you all of a sudden dropped any and all of the previous line of debate in favor of speaking of "tough guys" and being called liar..! Not even very good diversion. lmao....

So what do you think of that?...Mr. I have lymes, i dont have lymes, doctor cant figure out whats wrong but its not lymes, I didnt have lymes but i do now, I have lymes again. lol.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 10-24-2009 at 08:00 AM.
Old 10-24-2009, 07:55 AM
Banned

That is a flat out lie
That makes you a documented liar.
Once again you are lying.
Wrong again and another outright lie

Just some of the statements made to you in this thread NOT made by me... Skippy. Guess the big bad "false accuser" lmao, aint the only one who thinks you do nothing but lie. lol

Careful Manyspurs with those smilies, some here are overly sensitive and you might scare him with that one with the fist coming out of the pc. lol.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 10-24-2009 at 08:03 AM.
Old 10-24-2009, 07:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

BTB, I have known you for how many years now?

There are two things that have me completely baffled here....

1. Why do you EVER acknowledge either of these two?

2. Why has the moderation team not pulled the plug on these two years ago?

I stopped coming here for the most part years back because members just like these two are permitted to spout personal attacks.

This is a message board for hunters, yet members like these two bring nothing constructive to the table. Conspiracy theories are all they have to offer besides their personal attacks.

The BTB that I hunted with in various states and countries was smarter than this.......

BTW, lets get together and check out the footage from my trip to RSA......you will want to go there yourself. I will be going back next year and you are more than welcome to come along.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:23 AM
Banned

"2. Why has the moderation team not pulled the plug on these two years ago?"

And why wasnt it pulled on btb long before? Then thered be no problem. When he isnt around for a few days, conversation goes on just fine. Then his pathetic tantrums and the backlash from them do not take over every single thread. If youd backtrack the post, you'll easily see who initiated it as is ALWAYS the case. As for you, Im guessing friend of btb. Noone else would even make the attempt to stretch his behavior into "acceptable" and others not. lmao. This guy starts the personal chit on EVERY single post instead of sticking to the topic of hunting related issues. Hes even gone as far as using "incest" and child molestation talk in his "insults" but you wouldnt see that because moderators had to delete that thread. Yet he's still here? Go figure. Says alot that you like to hand out with him despite such behaviour, yet others who dont start it and dont go as far as he, shouldnt even be allowed to exist on a message board??? Brilliant logic.

"I stopped coming here for the most part years back because members just like these two are permitted to spout personal attacks."

Yet btbs are ok? waa waa. If thats how you feel, i suggest you Go back to hpa where moderation only runs ONE way. Everyone else is the bad man. Not the guy who cannot tell the truth, not the same guy who initiates every personal attack battle.... Naa, hes ok because he supports pgc same as you do. lmao. I failed to see where speaking out about an agency thats in the public eye, and that very damn well should be answerable to the public makes it ok for anyone to jump right in and personally attack the posters??? Now I couldnt care less about that petty crap, but if your gonna point fingers, point them in the right direction.

"The BTB that I hunted with in various states and countries was smarter than this.......BTW, lets get together and check out the footage from my trip to RSA......you will want to go there yourself. I will be going back next year and you are more than welcome to come along"

Gee, I guess that more than explains the one sided reprimand now, doesnt it.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 10-24-2009 at 09:21 AM.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Comprehension problems?

BTB was CLEARLY the only person I "reprimanded".

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.