HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The Paranoid PGC
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 07:10 AM
Cornelius08
Banned

Btb, Ive never once called anyone in my life a liar that didnt tell a lie. And you are well aware thats not the case now either. Thats just your ploy to take the attention away from the facts you do nothing but, and that you understand absolutely nothing about deer management in Pa. But my pointing out when you lie had nothing to do with 2 members on this board making you look like a complete fool because you made ridiculous unbased claims although you knew nothing at all about the deer program and pointed out you werent even cabable of doing percentages, then made some cok-a-manie excuse that didnt even make sense as to why you were mistaken and not even close! lmao.

Sorry you are sour about being completely proven wrong on every single issue but one would think you'd be more than used to it by now.

As for my working out etc, I very seldom ever even speak of it, though it shouldnt be a big deal and Ive only even made passing mention of it a few times in my over 2200 posts, and usually, like now its because YOU brought it up! lol, but you wont let it drop because of envy i suppose. Guess going around life intimidated by anything and everything is a horrible thing eh? Its not my fault you are 100% physical and emotional wreck, even by your own admission. . Or is pointing out the "big bad man" simply another attempt at covering up the issues discussed last night... Mighty funny how you all of a sudden dropped any and all of the previous line of debate in favor of speaking of "tough guys" and being called liar..! Not even very good diversion. lmao....

So what do you think of that?...Mr. I have lymes, i dont have lymes, doctor cant figure out whats wrong but its not lymes, I didnt have lymes but i do now, I have lymes again. lol.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 10-24-2009 at 08:00 AM.