HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The Paranoid PGC
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 08:23 AM
Cornelius08
Banned

"2. Why has the moderation team not pulled the plug on these two years ago?"

And why wasnt it pulled on btb long before? Then thered be no problem. When he isnt around for a few days, conversation goes on just fine. Then his pathetic tantrums and the backlash from them do not take over every single thread. If youd backtrack the post, you'll easily see who initiated it as is ALWAYS the case. As for you, Im guessing friend of btb. Noone else would even make the attempt to stretch his behavior into "acceptable" and others not. lmao. This guy starts the personal chit on EVERY single post instead of sticking to the topic of hunting related issues. Hes even gone as far as using "incest" and child molestation talk in his "insults" but you wouldnt see that because moderators had to delete that thread. Yet he's still here? Go figure. Says alot that you like to hand out with him despite such behaviour, yet others who dont start it and dont go as far as he, shouldnt even be allowed to exist on a message board??? Brilliant logic.

"I stopped coming here for the most part years back because members just like these two are permitted to spout personal attacks."

Yet btbs are ok? waa waa. If thats how you feel, i suggest you Go back to hpa where moderation only runs ONE way. Everyone else is the bad man. Not the guy who cannot tell the truth, not the same guy who initiates every personal attack battle.... Naa, hes ok because he supports pgc same as you do. lmao. I failed to see where speaking out about an agency thats in the public eye, and that very damn well should be answerable to the public makes it ok for anyone to jump right in and personally attack the posters??? Now I couldnt care less about that petty crap, but if your gonna point fingers, point them in the right direction.

"The BTB that I hunted with in various states and countries was smarter than this.......BTW, lets get together and check out the footage from my trip to RSA......you will want to go there yourself. I will be going back next year and you are more than welcome to come along"

Gee, I guess that more than explains the one sided reprimand now, doesnt it.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 10-24-2009 at 09:21 AM.