HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The Paranoid PGC
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 05:25 PM
BTBowhunter
Giant Nontypical

Well, I have another correction to make. I misread the deer density chart. I see now what I interpereted incorrectly. I missed the fact that in each year the baseline was reset. I was wrong about that chart

What I'm not wrong about is your repeated bogus claims over and over about herd health decline, antler decline, 2.5+ bucks decline. Not to mention your constant twisting and distorting of the facts.

I made two mistakes tonight. I missed a year on a harvest which did not materially change the premise of my post.

I screwed up big time on the deer density chart. I've got no problem fessing up to that.

You still have no credible evidence that the DMP isn't working overall. You churn the real facts to a pulp but seldom say anything productive.

Corny simply yells how he feels and accuses anyone who gets in his way a liar. He has yet to ever prove anything. Notice he ducked my challenge for proof of 2A's deer density/ herd health pre AR? He'll simply come back and yell (maybe even in red LOL) that it's obvious or he'll scream liar liar again.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot!

Yell and whine lie and distort all you want. You two just aint changin NUTTIN!!!

Last edited by BTBowhunter; 10-23-2009 at 05:29 PM.