Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 The good, the bad & the ugly. >

The good, the bad & the ugly.

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

The good, the bad & the ugly.

Old 06-26-2009, 05:32 PM
Banned

Default RE: The good, the bad & the ugly.

Workin' just fine thanks.

Ive seen a licence fee increase stalled because of legislative intervention. I see pgc being sued. I see an audit (even thought its crooked as hell)...

All because of griping.

If i were to buy land, Id still be beeching about the failed program. For me, its not a replacement for expecting responsible management that we pay for. I dont hunt one property. Far from it. That wouldnt change if I owned land.

Wether I buy land in the future or not, the management plan is a failure, and i will not bend on command to the pgc and econuts. My voice will be heard today....tomorrow, next friday....next year....as long as it takes. As long as more and more fraud is being committed, it will be pointed out. Get used to it. Dont wanna hear it? Instead of logging on, you can always go work your land.

Btw, one day in the future I very well may be purchasing land. In Pa, or possibly Ohio. Will be a few years down the road though. But as I said....It makes no difference at all as far as my expectations of Pgc.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

Btw, one day in the future I very well may be purchasing land. In Pa, or possibly Ohio. Will be a few years down the road though. But as I said....It makes no difference at all as far as my expectations of Pgc.
America was founded on the ability of individuals to control their own destiny, grow a pair andearn control of your on.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:46 PM
Banned

I have a pair and they are size xxl when spoken of in any context, land or no land, but thanks for the concern regarding my "set".

This country was also founded on freedom of speech and I intend to exercise it as well.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

The man that choses to exercises the second amendment can quickly eliminate the man whom choses to exercises the first amendment.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:53 PM
Banned

For murder, he can also be thrown into a prison cell for the rest of his life with a big ***** named Jamal.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

For murder, he can also be thrown into a prison cell for the rest of his life with a big ***** named Jamal.
That would be something worth bitching about, little more important than a few deer.[>:]
Old 06-26-2009, 06:05 PM
Banned

Deer mismanagement is our current reality. And if it were only "a few deer" we wouldnt be having the "deer wars". lol
Old 06-27-2009, 12:05 AM
Spike

we?who is we cornelius?we nothing.you are having the "deer wars" along with a handfull of other people.you don't speak for the state you speak for yourself.and state land is so overly hunted the deer usually do run on to private land.atleast around here we do.we don't have much land,around 25 acres,but hunting there and hunting sgl is 2 different things.and yeah maybe you get to hunt a couple of other peoples properties but big deal.from my house i have access to almost 160+ acres that border the state land.not to mention if i drive somewhere else to hunt.i see deer and enough to be content for now.what you say isn't going to make the deer com back at once.and it wasn't you who sued the game commision,got them audited or stalled the license fee increase.personally what i think if you want more deer then we should stop hunting for a year or 2 and let the herd grow.or bucks only.then what would you complain about?seeing too many deer?not enough big bucks?and don't tell me they aren't in pa.my buddy shot one last year that scored 140 something.not to mention the 12 pts and others that were in the paper around here the last few years.and rememeber those who brag lag.maybe "jamal" thinks your "set" is xxl.lol awfully funny you even know his name.
Old 06-27-2009, 04:53 AM
Typical Buck

and don't tell me they aren't in pa.my buddy shot one last year that scored 140 something.not to mention the 12 pts and others that were in the paper around here the last few years.
And I know a family from Little Marsh that's been killing bucks like that in the Tioga State Forest for the last 30 years. What's your point?
Old 06-27-2009, 05:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

I was reading the Game news yesterday and saw a story about a small Wild turkey federation club that donated an automated turkey decor to help the PGC bust road hunters. Thats good.

Then the rest of the story goes on to say that cash, a chainsaw, sprayers and pruners have also been donated by this small club. Local hunters making their hunting better, what a concept.

Then I read about what the whiners here who spend their days bitching and complaining that the deer are, the deer are gone. Maybe if you put the mouse down and get outside maybe you too can make your own hunting a little bit better.[:-]

My hats off to those of you making things better foryour selves and others.

So what was your point in starting this thread?

I took it that you wanted us to go out and improve habitat and quit complaining.

I was just letting you know that it was illegal to do so on SGL.

Now you want to switch gears and tell us to buy our own property.

Sounds to me, that you don't have faith in the PGC making much improvement on those SGL.

Why would a hunter need to buy ground if the hunting were so great on SGL?

Quick Reply: The good, the bad & the ugly.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.