Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 How reliable are all these PA deer polls >

How reliable are all these PA deer polls

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

How reliable are all these PA deer polls

Old 06-17-2009, 01:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: How reliable are all these PA deer polls

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

Convenient memory.

I accused you of voting for an option that you claimed was never your postion before that. Since I was in the forum when you entered it for about 10 seconds, only person there, and then the vote magically appeared and you left! LMAO. Pro-pgc vote. Then you proceeded to lie about your vote.

Course you are definately one who's never let honesty get in your way either have ya bud? LMAO!

Unlike some of you jackasses I highly value honesty and integrity. Something I am proud of and something some of you clowns simply couldnt possibly understand.

You value honesty and integrity?????
LOMAOROTF!!!
(figured it out yet Cornboy?)

It's apparent to everyone that the only things you value are the sound and volume of your own voice (especially your internet voice).

When someone voices an opposing view you shout loud and long first and if that doesn't work you shift into your juvenileLIAR LIAR mode.

The only opinion you value is your own and facts mean nothing unless they fit your warped opinion. This thread has exposed that the polls can be manipulated. Given the suspicious end times vs vote times on only yours and your alias' polls, I'll leavethe members to draw their own conclusions....

Old 06-17-2009, 05:09 PM
Banned

Racingputz says: "what he meant was the only results we should worry about are from the men,women,and children that do get out and hunt.unlike you cornelius,some people are just glad to be able and get out in the woods even if they don't get something.and unlike you cornelius these guys have real life facts,not something they pick up off a bunch of websites"

As do i, and far more than they and most likely you. Unfortunately many see our singular personal experiences as not worth a dime in regards to the "big picture" of deer management. But when my experiences say the plan is a failure, and most other hunters believe it a failure and pgcs own data shows it a failure....Guess what? Its a failure.

".and i don't see why you care so much about the deer considering you barely hunt them."

id bet i hunt them far more than you friend.

"in one of the threads,you said you didn't rifle hunt and that's one of the best seasons to see deer you haven't before"

I usually dont need to. Because Im usually tagged out by then. I believe once in the last decade I havent been. I took my bow during the rifle season, and ended up killing an 8 point that year in flintlock season. In years past I have also taken bucks with my bow during rifle season. I also never said i dont go. I go wether tagged out or not. I have a dad whos getting up in age and other family and friends that I help out any way I can including drivin for them.

"and lastly do you think your a tough guy trying to yell at people through a forum?lol honestly."

Where'd you get that impression?? I like to think of myself as an internet nice guy. In person Id just spit in someones eye for such a comment. LMFAO. Course Im sure you or another of these bozos would and could prove me to be a wimp in person, just an internet hero yadda yadda yadda LMFAO. Heard it all before friend. Get a life. Ive also not "yelled" at anyone. I also dont say a thing I wouldnt say in person. In fact, id say far more to someone I dislike when I neednt fear banning on a message board. So stop your sniveling whiney. LMAO.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:10 PM
Banned

"Now to get to the accusation you claim on me
You say i was in the room for like 10 seconds maybe i dunno
but how many on these forums are invisable.HUH how many Lips
Corne the best fool is the one that thinks he is smart.
You said you was going to quote my posts a feww weeks ago to prove me
something . never saw them huh go friger your prof hasnt showed up.
Corne Have you wondered why some of us are on here less since spring?
answer anyone Cause some of us are acually outdoorsman. "

LMAO. No reply necessary to fo..or..orest....forest gu-ump. LOL
Old 06-17-2009, 05:12 PM
Banned

"I just might make corn smile with this reply? These particular polls on this forum are meaningless. Just as the phone survey done by the PGC. Because, we heard from such a small fraction of the total number of hunters. That is what you will and only get from these type of surveys unless "everyone" participates! How a very small fraction of people feel in regards to that subject. What I would like to see someday (I know at least two other states doing this ) is have every hunter complete a survey the day they purchase a new license.

Will that work for you corn?"

Oh i agree completely with the lone sensible voice of reason on the side of the opposition.[:D]

Old 06-17-2009, 05:23 PM
Banned

"It's apparent to everyone that the only things you value are the sound and volume of your own voice (especially your internet voice). "

LMFAO, yeah. Everyone. You and a couple of others. Sounds like the same handful of "everyone" that supports the deer sham. Gee coincidental? LMFAO! Guess thats why YOU just used the bold large text you whine to me about using? LOL

"When someone voices an opposing view you shout loud and long first and if that doesn't work you shift into your juvenile LIAR LIAR mode. "

No no. Only when you first lie. There are a couple of you that do nothing but. There are also others who are on the opposite side that I do not call liar everyday like I do you. Because the description doesnt fit.

"The only opinion you value is your own and facts mean nothing unless they fit your warped opinion. '

The only "warped" opinion is yours both of Me and of the deer program. Mine are about as "middle of the road" as it gets.

"This thread has exposed that the polls can be manipulated. "

Actually no it hasnt. Its impossible to do what you did without it being pointed out and ridiculously obvious as Id explained. Impossible. I would agree with blackpowder that these polls represent such a small portion of the population that they shouldnt be given alot of weight and I would even go a step further to say that multiple voters can vote on either or both sides of the issues and none would usually be the wiser if someone really wanted to do so, unless they were unlucky such as you were by getting caught.. I do find it interesting, though, that the polls here have run about the same as most of those taken on other boards, including those only able to be edited by site administration.
"Given the suspicious end times vs vote times on only yours and your alias' polls, I'll leave the members to draw their own conclusions.... "

No you wont, because you keep lying about it. I told you the explanation, and you have no proof otherwise. Nor is there any other explanation plausible. I couldve typed in ANY end time I had wanted for the poll. before or after the last vote. I wasnt concerned with when the last vote was, I simply wanted to end the polls. I dont believe it wouldve mattered if Id type in 1969. Not sure, but will have to try it sometime. LOL
Old 06-17-2009, 05:51 PM
Spike

whiney?lol cornelius i'm not whining.you said what you said.you said you don't hunt rifle season.second i'd bet you don't hunt more then me.i swear you must of rode the short bus.you keep saying they like your above everyone.in all honesty what you need to know is something i've accepted awhile ago-yes it matters how we vote but honestly your opinion doesn't mean crap.neither does mine and i'm fine with that but if you wanna go lobby against the pgc go do it somewhere else.this is a hunting forum.you are the reason people are giving up hunting in pa.you are the reason everyone thinks pa has such a huge problem with deer.i'll admit its not perfect and they do need to change their ways of going about things BUT there still are deer and there are still nice bucks out there.and in our area it seems like there have been more mature ones too AFTER antler restrictions went in effect and every year the bucks seem bigger.BUT i also see that there are less deer.and like i said yeah your vote counts but you are not going to change the pgc.i hate to tell you but your not.and the way your going about everything your not going to get too many people believeing you either.all you do is argue with everyone when their opinion doesn't agree with yours.some guys agree with you to a point but when their opinion is a little different then yours you start your name calling.if anyone is a whiner it'd be you.what you say to me means nothing to me.you whine and start your crap when someone doesn't agree.and thats childish.i agree with you on some points but not others.and when i first replied you jumped down my throat and started your ****.so to me your a disgrace to this forum and to pennsylvania.your not helping just insulting pa and trying to drive out people that are very gullible.i've read almost every part of this forum you've written in and you never can debate with someone without calling them something or trying to make people think you're above them.your nobody to the pgc or pa cornelius.just like the rest of us,we're just a stat.accept the facts.
Old 06-18-2009, 02:29 AM
Typical Buck

Still plenty of deer around to hunt. Most of usgo after them like we always have. Some give it a wee stab, then settle-in on their computers to cry the rest of the year.

That' my opinion. I could be wrong?
Old 06-18-2009, 03:38 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: DennyF

Still plenty of deer around to hunt.
Thats the problem, they now have to be hunted. And thats not going over to big with some people. As I said before, the hunting is like when I started in the early 70s and better than when my dad and uncles hunted the big woods in the 40s. The bottom line is the easy killing of the 90s spoild alot of hunters and they can't or won't adapt to new hunting tatics.

Old 06-18-2009, 04:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Still plenty of deer around to hunt. Most of us go after them like we always have. Some give it a wee stab, then settle-in on their computers to cry the rest of the year.

That' my opinion. I could be wrong?
If there were still plenty of deer around then hunters would still be harvesting over 200K buck like we did in 2000 and 2001. That is when we had plenty of deer around. Now we only have enough so we can harvest around a 120K buck.

It doesn't matter how much time hunters spend on their computers the rest of the year, we are still harvesting the vast majority of our legal buck each year,so scouting more, hunting harder and moving more will not increase the number of successful buck hunters.
Old 06-18-2009, 04:26 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: pats102862

Still plenty of deer around to hunt.
Thats the problem, they now have to be hunted. And thats not going over to big with some people. As I said before, the hunting is like when I started in the early 70s and better than when my dad and uncles hunted the big woods in the 40s. The bottom line is the easy killing of the 90s spoild alot of hunters and they can't or won't adapt to new hunting tatics.

Very good reply. Specifically when it comes to older deer. Doesn't matter,buck or doe. Once they get past that first season they become a much different animal to hunt. Also,before someone jumps on my reply. Yes I know,some area's now have less deer. My suggestion,find a new area to hunt.[/align]

Quick Reply: How reliable are all these PA deer polls

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.