Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 "The Good Old Days" >

"The Good Old Days"

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

"The Good Old Days"

Old 02-18-2009, 04:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: "The Good Old Days"

What was the temperature when the picture was taken?
Old 02-18-2009, 04:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

What was the temperature when the picture was taken?
Cant remember eh? Maybe this'll help. Didja have on your longjohns? Didja work up a sweat draggin that monster out? Did you have to tie it down so the blowflies didn't carry it off? Did it still have milk on it's lips?

When you shot, did you pick a spot or did you just shoot for one of the white spots?
Old 02-18-2009, 04:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Do you have a brain or does your dog type your posts?
Old 02-18-2009, 04:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Do you have a brain or does your dog type your posts?
I type my own posts. I keep the dog away from the keyboard ever since he read one of your posts and laughed so hard he yacked up his milk bone onto the keys
Old 02-18-2009, 04:48 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

ORIGINAL: Coalcracker

I'm not going to touch that one because you have a beard.

We had a guy hunting with us a few years back that had a beard like you, it was a bitter cold day andhe chewed tobacco, whenever he spit the juice didn't completely clear his beard. There was no way that I could eat my lunch with him around and those little brown frozen icecles. [:'(]

Do you chew?
No I don't chew. Neverhave.Somehow, however, I have no problem believing that guy was one of your hunting party.

You seem to have an unnatural obsession with beards. Did a bearded guy open a big can of whoopass on you sometime in your past? Maybe a bearded guy shot the buck you thought should've been yours? Or is it just that you simply don't have enough testosterone to grow one?
Never got dumped on by a guy with a beard, although I know one that tries. Born in '42, shaved, had sideburns and a faint mustache, in '57, get your fingers and toes out, figure it out yourself. Grew a mustache again in the '70, didn't like sitting at my desk and drinking coffee through hair.

I've hunted with all classes of people over the years, didnt care if a guy wore a suit and tie to work or if his clothes stood up at the end of the day, from sweat and dirt. Perhaps that the reason that I think of the one or two day hunter, as equal as the guy that hunts most of every season.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now we all know you are a liar if you are claiming your dog can read . But then again its not really news because we all knew you were a liar anyway.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Actual mustaches can be trimmed quite close and still exist.
What isYOUR threadcount?
Old 02-18-2009, 04:56 PM
Fork Horn

Now we all know you are a liar if you are claiming your dog can read . But then again its not really news because we all knew you were a liar anyway.
I even find it harder to believe that he would spend any money on buying thedog milk bones. With all thedoe and fawns that he and his buddy Doug shoot, figured the dog lived on deer meat and roadkill.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Greg, we owe these guys both a big debt of gratitude. whatever our differences, they have had the good sense and courtesy to not post any pics of themselves.

Till you posted the yesteryear pic, I had no idea what Bluebird looked like. I will say His deer was just about what I'd have expected
Old 02-18-2009, 05:11 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: livbucks

Actual mustaches can be trimmed quite close and still exist.
What isYOUR threadcount?
It's easier to shave than trim a mustache every day. My threadcount is still pretty good except on top of my head. My widows peak and cowlick are having a race towards each other, so far the widows peak is ahead 3 to 1. It sure isn't fair went I get a few hairs cut, price keep going up as the quantity goes down. I like to refer to my hairdo as a reverse mohawk.

Quick Reply: "The Good Old Days"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.