Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 "The Good Old Days" >

"The Good Old Days"

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

"The Good Old Days"

Old 02-18-2009, 02:29 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: "The Good Old Days"

They certainly look neat and well groomed, not one with a mountain man beard. Thanks for sharing that picture with us, no matter where it was taken.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Coalcracker

They certainly look neat and well groomed, not one with a mountain man beard. Thanks for sharing that picture with us, no matter where it was taken.
Iff'n they'da all had mounain man beards, they would've had em whacked and stacked with lotsa big racks!
Old 02-18-2009, 02:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

You really are about as ignorant as a stump. Many of the pictures from that era show successful hunters in coats and ties. what we do know is that those hunters were hunting in an area where the forests hadn't been harvested recently which also means the herd had not exploded in their area.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:01 PM
Fork Horn

I'm not going to touch that one because you have a beard.

We had a guy hunting with us a few years back that had a beard like you, it was a bitter cold day andhe chewed tobacco, whenever he spit the juice didn't completely clear his beard. There was no way that I could eat my lunch with him around and those little brown frozen icecles. [:'(]

Do you chew?
Old 02-18-2009, 03:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ahhh Bob, the mystery is solved!
The mysteryshrouded Navy Raptor Gang dressed up and played orchestra music to commemorate the killing of the fabled tender weenie buck.
I have insider info that the legendary Birdblue Lawrence himself did the bloodletting and is indeed pictured at pole postion layingo' hands on the rare prize.
They have since disbanded in protest of the new age of visible antlers.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

chewsiclesdidnt help your lunch go down i have seen it before and its funny and sick
Old 02-18-2009, 03:11 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks for sharing that photo with us livbucks. I downloaded the photo to one of my Corel programs, to see if I could zoom in on the deer,goat,dog? What ever it is,doesn't look like there is much meat on those bones.Doesn't matter though. I enjoy those photos from the so called "Days of Yore"[/align]
Old 02-18-2009, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like 'em as well and it would be cool if others here had some to share.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: livbucks

I like 'em as well and it would be cool if others here had some to share.
I'll dig around and see whats here. The wife is heavy into that scrapbooking stuff so it shouldn't be too hard to find some picsbut it also means I gotta hook up the cantankerous contraption [:@]we have here that used to be a scanner and only occasionally decides to do it's job.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Coalcracker

I'm not going to touch that one because you have a beard.

We had a guy hunting with us a few years back that had a beard like you, it was a bitter cold day andhe chewed tobacco, whenever he spit the juice didn't completely clear his beard. There was no way that I could eat my lunch with him around and those little brown frozen icecles. [:'(]

Do you chew?
No I don't chew. Neverhave.Somehow, however, I have no problem believing that guy was one of your hunting party.

You seem to have an unnatural obsession with beards. Did a bearded guy open a big can of whoopass on you sometime in your past? Maybe a bearded guy shot the buck you thought should've been yours? Or is it just that you simply don't have enough testosterone to grow one?

Quick Reply: "The Good Old Days"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.