Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Pa Antler Restrictions >

Pa Antler Restrictions

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Pa Antler Restrictions

Old 01-25-2009, 04:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Pa Antler Restrictions

You've manipulated data ad nauseum and you've been exposed. You have tried every possible end run around the truth and been caught. You've even resorted to the worst kind of personal attack and still, no one is buying your koolaid.
It was you that doubled the sample size of doe checked in WMUs where the herd has been reduced by 30-40%. You aren't smart enough to know if I manipulated any data and the personnel attack you claim to be s agregious was simply reposting what you had posted. so did you attack yourself and blame it on me?
Old 01-25-2009, 04:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

You obviously have no scruples, no conscience and aethical level of zero
Old 01-25-2009, 04:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

Thanks SS and Sproul. I really do appreciate the thoughts. All I can say is double, triple check for those dam ticks (which I did often) and insist on extensive tests regularly (which I didn't do) Dont let it get to my stage!

It's everywhere out there and more of us will get it. Hopefully, someone will hear my message and it will helpprevent them from crossing over to the incurable stage. If even one member is reminded to avoid wahts happening to me it was worth putting on these boards. Even if it doesn't help someone, it seems one member is enjoying himself over it. I guess thats his perogative.
my local doctor said that most of DCNR employees come in about 2 or 3 times a year for pills do to RED BUTT TICKS,thats female one and bad one.

end of march to april are bad times and then again in oct/nov.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: sproulman

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

Thanks SS and Sproul. I really do appreciate the thoughts. All I can say is double, triple check for those dam ticks (which I did often) and insist on extensive tests regularly (which I didn't do) Dont let it get to my stage!

It's everywhere out there and more of us will get it. Hopefully, someone will hear my message and it will helpprevent them from crossing over to the incurable stage. If even one member is reminded to avoid wahts happening to me it was worth putting on these boards. Even if it doesn't help someone, it seems one member is enjoying himself over it. I guess thats his perogative.
my local doctor said that most of DCNR employees come in about 2 or 3 times a year for pills do to RED BUTT TICKS,thats female one and bad one.

end of march to april are bad times and then again in oct/nov.
I've been bitten several times over the years and early spring has always been the time.

The scary part is that I never got a rash and the even scarier part is that I had the vaccine when it first came out and I've had several tests that all came up negative till now.

NO ONE IS SAFE!!!
Old 01-25-2009, 05:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

The scary part is that I never got a rash and the even scarier part is that I had the vaccine when it first came out and I've had several tests that all came up negative till now.
Are you saying the area around the bite didn't get inflamed or are you saying you didn't get a rash like from poison ivy or poison oak? When i get bit the skin gets red in an inch or two radius around the bite?
Old 01-25-2009, 05:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: R.S.B.

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

So when is RSB going to tell us the real reason why the breeding rates decreased by 5%?

I already did, but it really doesn’t matter anyway.

Last year the hunter survey on the amount of support for antler restrictions had increased from 57% in 2002 to 63% in 2007. The antler restrictions survey on this site, the most visited by the USP supporters, has a support rate of almost 74%.

Antler restrictions are here to stay.

R.S. Bodenhorn
i am life member of USP.

i like the AR and i believe the USP does too but ifeel it should be 12 only on spike thing as tooo much abuse is happening.

HR i still feel went to far.

if we all feel that clinton can hold 9 dpsm and we have a lot less than that,it should be looked at.