Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

LACK OF ACORNS?

Old 10-13-2008, 06:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: LACK OF ACORNS?

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

Thats funny, Don't they do that with herd management and winter storms?
That is what Sammy posted. RSB said the PGC doesn't know how many fawns are produced after severe winters. Therefore there is s direct connection between Sammy's post and what i posted,even though you don't like it.

BTW, you are the only one that responded to my post in which you accused me of high jacking this thread. So I guess that makes you a co-conspirator.
.........Unbelieveable!!!....Totally unbelieveable...............
Old 10-13-2008, 06:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

......Furthermore, bluebird2, RSB never made a post in this thread. Go back and check. YOU are the one who once again took comments from a totally different thread and tried to weave them into this one. It's just what you do...........
Old 10-13-2008, 07:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

So according to you it is just fine that Sammy introduced the size of the WMU's and the effects of winter weather, but I can't respond to his posts with comments made by RSB? That is a rather strange perspective.

Also note that your last two posts have nothing to do with the acorn crop and should have been conveyed as a PM. The acorn crop in our part of 5 C is pretty sparse but it really doesn't matter since the deer in this area do not rely on the mast crop to fatten up for the winter.

Old 10-13-2008, 10:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

So according to you it is just fine that Sammy introduced the size of the WMU's and the effects of winter weather, but I can't respond to his posts with comments made by RSB? That is a rather strange perspective.

Also note that your last two posts have nothing to do with the acorn crop and should have been conveyed as a PM. The acorn crop in our part of 5 C is pretty sparse but it really doesn't matter since the deer in this area do not rely on the mast crop to fatten up for the winter.
.........Thank you for the post/reply etiquette...........You're such a Master...I'm humbled....