Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA deer Quizz

Old 08-14-2008, 04:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PA deer Quizz

I was just being funny, Geez.
Do you think I thought it was funny? Do you realize that the natural impulse is to reply with an even more insulting name ? i could come up with half a dozen derogatory names for you with half my brain tied behind my back and the name calling would escalate to the point where one of us was banned. Was that your intent?
Old 08-14-2008, 06:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe I was just giving you some ideas for your next handle, after you get banned.

Here, I am going to self-suspend myself from these outlandish debates. Most of this is all going on in highjacked threads anyway.
I'm taking a break. I have no idea what you will do, especially if Bob were to leave also. Your fire would go out.
Old 08-14-2008, 06:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Why would i get banned? I didn't call anybody any names like you did , and unlike BT I didn't beg the mods to ban anybody.
Old 08-14-2008, 06:30 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: livbucks

Maybe I was just giving you some ideas for your next handle, after you get banned.

Here, I am going to self-suspend myself from these outlandish debates. Most of this is all going on in highjacked threads anyway.
I'm taking a break. I have no idea what you will do, especially if Bob were to leave also. Your fire would go out.

Old 08-14-2008, 06:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

The only reason you are taking a break is that you can't handle an open and honest debate of the issues. Both you and BOb can leave and it wouldn't bother me one bit. My reason for posting is to refute he nonsense posted by many PGC supporters.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well i heard from many credible sources that my brother's uncle's grandfather's grandmother's sister's cousin knows that the PGC was responsible for killing JFK and Gary Alt was on the grassy knoll that historic day...

** Edit: I just took the quiz and got a 100% but i cheated.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Pa Trophy Man

Well i heard from many credible sources that my brother's uncle's grandfather's grandmother's sister's cousin knows that the PGC was responsible for killing JFK and Gary Alt was on the grassy knoll that historic day...

** Edit: I just took the quiz and got a 100% but i cheated.
Is that from the Deaddeer commision report or the Sprowl investigation?
Old 08-15-2008, 11:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

This just in>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>

Santa is responsible for the lack of deer sightings in PA. He has been unsatisfied with the performance of his famous ''8'' reindeer so he has been kidnapping the bigger, healthier than ever buck from the commonwealth's deer heard to replace his sleigh totters'. Santa says "Thank you Gary Alt, you saved Christmas."
Old 08-15-2008, 11:55 AM
Typical Buck

well not being from PA i prob don't have much place in this i just know that when i went through PA like 5 or 6 years ago and then went through it again last week on my way to and from ohio i saw far less deer, but i think that you guys should take it easy and just look at both sides. just an outsider opinion
Old 08-15-2008, 07:20 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Pa Trophy Man

This just in>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>

Santa is responsible for the lack of deer sightings in PA. He has been unsatisfied with the performance of his famous ''8'' reindeer so he has been kidnapping the bigger, healthier than ever buck from the commonwealth's deer heard to replace his sleigh totters'. Santa says "Thank you Gary Alt, you saved Christmas."
Looks like you and BTB have been hanging around this guy too much lately.

Quick Reply: PA deer Quizz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.