Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA deer Quizz

Old 08-14-2008, 09:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PA deer Quizz

Remember when you posed as a woman and claimed to have shot the all time B&C Typical and non-typical whitetails, in PA, with a bow no less??
Old 08-14-2008, 09:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Remember the time you claimed Goliath was an orphaned wild PA buck?

What did the PGC hope to gain by denying that the length of the season effects the harvest. Were they trying to cover up the fact that they are still reducing the herd in many areas and not just 2B ,5C and 5D?
Old 08-14-2008, 11:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Only one person on this thread has ever been banned and had to come back under another name.....AT LEAST4 TIMES!!!

I'll give you a hint, his screen name starts with a B and it aint me!!
Old 08-14-2008, 01:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here is question #9,

True or false? Buck hunters success rates are lower than they were 20 years ago.

So instead of comparing hunter success rates in 2005 and 2006 to 1985 and 1986 they used the 25 year average to form their answer and they left out one very important fact.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:03 PM
Typical Buck

"..did you notice that the PGC is no longer claiming that we will likely have," more and bigger buck than ever before" or that they aren't asking hunters to pass on BB ? Why do you think that has changed after 6 years of ARs?"

Just figured someone as knowledgable as you are, had convinced them of their error?

Didn't look at every page in this year's digest yet. Gonna miss that section on IDing and passing on button bucks. It was long a personal favorite.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Probably figured the enlightened ones will do it, and the others, well, there is no hope there. So they might as well save the printing cost. Since they have to spend so much needed funds on defending frivolous lawsuits by rogue hunter groups. Right Birdbeak??
Old 08-14-2008, 03:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just figured someone as knowledgable as you are, had convinced them of their error?
Congradulations , you finally got something right.
Didn't look at every page in this year's digest yet. Gonna miss that section on IDing and passing on button bucks. It was long a personal favorite.
For those that are so uninformed that they still believe saving BB is good deer management, they still explain how to identify BB on page 58 of the Digest.

Old 08-14-2008, 03:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

They had enough money to print two pages of the worthless deer quiz!!

Do you really think that calling me bird beak is an insult that will get me upset? Think again. Name calling is child's play compared to discussing deer management issues based on the facts.
Old 08-14-2008, 04:21 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: livbucks

Probably figured the enlightened ones will do it, and the others, well, there is no hope there. So they might as well save the printing cost. Since they have to spend so much needed funds on defending frivolous lawsuits by rogue hunter groups. Right Birdbeak??
Why is it when you guys get pushed into a corner you start calling people names???? You should grow up!!!
Old 08-14-2008, 04:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh c'mon. lighten up.
I was just being funny, Geez.
We have a long history, me and him.
I didn't call anyone else names, did I?

Quick Reply: PA deer Quizz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.