Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 ATTENTION PA HUNTERS >

ATTENTION PA HUNTERS

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

ATTENTION PA HUNTERS

Old 01-02-2008, 09:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: ATTENTION PA HUNTERS

i happened to talk to a lot of hunters in last few weeks..
most were hunters that hunted alone or withfew friends.

almost all are opinion thatyouth mentour and the 12/16 kids horn restriction is no good..

they all feel that the adults are shooting anything that moves as long as they have kid along with tags..

i know this, IT IS WELL KEPT SECRET AMONG MANY NOW that are doing this..........

most like it,that are benefiting from it........

i personelly feel that only a 12 yr old his first year should be able to shoot a buck without 3 points on side.....

mentoured youth canbe with his or her dad but no hunting until 12 yrs old and buying a license..........

if we all played by rules.i would be first to be for this,but thats not case and i am hearing it everywhere i go........

when there was a lot of deer here in wmu2g, most would let there kid shoot a deer because there was a lot of deer,if you missed a deer,later you would get another chance..

but with current numbers of deer in wmu 2g,no one is leaving deer go so kid can get shot later........

only way to reduce thisis only 12 yr old can shoot a small buck...
as for doe, i dont know how you are going to stop crew of hunters with radios from shooting 1 or 2 doe by same hunter on drive,then radioing others to bring up tag..

when we had no radios in woods, most were to scared to do this ,but with radios they can call for tags....disgusting ,isnt it.....

something to think about ...........
Old 01-06-2008, 06:20 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: ATTENTION PA HUNTERS

Your not going to stop those people fom shooting 2 deer at a time. Its bred into them they see a deer and go crazy. In my wmu they probably wont tag any of them. And they are the first ones to complain there is no deer around.