Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 hagerstown, md any public land in the area for bow >

hagerstown, md any public land in the area for bow

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

hagerstown, md any public land in the area for bow

Old 08-23-2007, 08:19 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: hagerstown, md any public land in the area for bow

AHHHH, REM1100 HE HAS SOMTHING SMART TO SAY ABOUT EVERYTHING ,
HE TRASHED TALKED ME BECAUSE I SAID I WAS FROM THE OUTSKIRTS OF BALTIMORE , SAYING MAKING A NASTY REFERENCE ABOUT SOME DUMB ASS HE MET BEING FROM BALTIMORE AND ME FITTING RIGHT IN WITH HIM UP SLEEPY CREAK
SOME OF HIS COMENTS ARE "UNCALLED FOR "
AND THAT IS ALL

MY GRANDFATHER ONCE TOLD MY ITS BETTER TO SIT THERE AND HAVE PEOPLE THINK YOUR A SMARTASS
THEN TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUGHT.....
WELL I GUESS HIS GRANDAD NEVER TOLD HIM,,,,,, LOL
Old 08-24-2007, 07:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: DR KILL

AHHHH, REM1100 HE HAS SOMTHING SMART TO SAY ABOUT EVERYTHING ,
HE TRASHED TALKED ME BECAUSE I SAID I WAS FROM THE OUTSKIRTS OF BALTIMORE , SAYING MAKING A NASTY REFERENCE ABOUT SOME DUMB ASS HE MET BEING FROM BALTIMORE AND ME FITTING RIGHT IN WITH HIM UP SLEEPY CREAK
SOME OF HIS COMENTS ARE "UNCALLED FOR "
AND THAT IS ALL

MY GRANDFATHER ONCE TOLD MY ITS BETTER TO SIT THERE AND HAVE PEOPLE THINK YOUR A SMARTASS
THEN TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUGHT.....
WELL I GUESS HIS GRANDAD NEVER TOLD HIM,,,,,, LOL
THank You..... and you WOULD fit right in... but I should add... that I wasn't directly relaying that fact in my post, but I will agree with that assumption,after reading your comments...you sir, would most definately, fit right in....... like I said, BigCountry is from Hagerstown area somewhere..check him out...he knows whats' available in that part of Md

roflmao ...

and watch your language,please....
Old 08-24-2007, 07:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hillbillyhunter1

Yeah FowlBuck, I just spoke to him on Tuesday and that's what he told me and I was very happy to hear that. He is a super guy and well respected by all bow hunters I know in this area. I have a feeling his new location may be a little obscure and I'm sure he needs as much "word of mouth" as possible. The place is going to be located across from the car wash that's just north of the 7-11 on rt 11 north of Martinsburg. Take care.

Dr. Kill,
No that's not me. WV is full of hillbillies. Take care

Rem,
Sorry bud, but I call them like I see them and "no" I don't like to be pressured. I do like to be GREETED when I enter and stand around insomeones place of business for an extended period(especially if the "help" is just standing around). Perhaps theguy you speak of was not there at the time and perhap he may need to train his staff a little better.

In my opinion, there is only one thing that seperates the 10% of these "mom & pop" stores that are true "diamonds" from the rest of the bricks of charcoal and that is...customer service. Perhaps I'm in theminority of people that have had a bad experience there but as the saying goes "you only get one chance to make a first impression".

Obviously you have something against Sparks and that is your perogative just as mine is mine. Take care.
Sorry you had a bad experience... . His sons supposedly trying to run the operation...no excuse for bad service,but I only heard 1 side of the evernt,now haven't I?
I'll stick with Tom..have for many years...

as for Sparks, I have nothing against them.,.. i've known them personally forever... you read more into the story than whats there...you can't feed THAT many families out of 1 small store...and they can't match Walmarts' price,which is what hurt 'em over time... that and the internet. it didn't help that a Gander Mt openned in winchester,either...either way, they were WAAY overpriced on products, and that led to their downfall.retirement my eye.... I call em like I see 'em
..bud
Old 08-25-2007, 06:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

There's also the Sideling Hill Wildlife Mgmt Area near Hancock as well as the old Woodmont Rod & Gun Club property that is now state owned property.