Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Moutain Lion in Western NY? >

Moutain Lion in Western NY?

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Moutain Lion in Western NY?

Old 11-27-2005, 06:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Moutain Lion in Western NY?

charlie i was wondering when you were going to add to this thread . I was beging to think you gave up on computers
No just giving up on someone actually being able to prove their sightings.

I just had to comment on the wolf and Cougar at the same time, sighting.

Guess I'm just to closed minded to believe it.

I was attacked once but luckily my space ship beamed me up just in time.
Old 11-27-2005, 06:55 PM

as for the picture deal , most people use guns when hunting , you won't see pic. till one does get shot !

i didn't shoot at the cat or wolf , i use my brain when hunting , in this area i live in , it's called " endangered " by NYSDEC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINES & LOSE YOUR LIC. DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as for seeing a cat & wolf at the same time , we have a big cyot. prob. around here , WOLVES DON'T LIKE THEM AND DO KILL THEM WHEN EVER THEY CAN , helps get rid of 'em

now i can say , SORRY ,I shared my son & my exper. with some of you veiwers!!!!

peace OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-28-2005, 04:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

BChunter1961,
When you come on a forum and the first thing you do is start by posting a story that you must admit is pretty bizarre, you can't expect very many people to believe you. Most people would chuckle if you had just claimed to have seen just a mountain lion or just a wolf, but to see both in one outing... Come on, you've got to expect some razzing!
Old 11-28-2005, 11:58 AM

well call me crazy also if ya'll want. but from 1961 when i was born ,only the crazyones like me ,reported the BLACK BEARS , CYOT'S , RIVER OTTERS , AND BALD EAGLES here in alleg.co. ,

PRAISE THE LORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

now the CRAZY NYSDEC lets us hunt the BLACK BEARS & CYOT'S !!!!!!!

maybe take a photo of a RIVER OTTER OR BALD EAGLE !!!!!!!

ANIMALS THAT WERE NOT HERE BEFORE AND NOW ARE !!!!!!!! DOESN'T MATTER HOW THEY GOT HERE , THEY ARE HERE ,FACT.........

THINGS DO CHANGE WITH TIME !

i've said enough , so heckle me somemore , tis your right!!!!

GOOD HUNTIN TO ALL
Old 11-28-2005, 03:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

just the notion that the DEC would give a mutant like yourself a hunting license terrifies me.

i am moving to Wyoming, I feel safer in the woods with mountain lions than with people like you[8D]
Old 11-28-2005, 03:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

Bobcats,Moutain Lions and Wolfs OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-29-2005, 12:02 AM

Hmmm, Im 45 and I recall otters, eagles, coyotes and bears down there all along. Wolves and lions, in tandem, though? No way. Call me closed minded. Or realistic.

You know, for two years everyone has been saying how the bucks are all shot out. Yet this year guys have been shooting some real trophy bucks here, and theyre 3 and 4 years old too. My question...how the heck did they get that old...in just one year? Oh well, fun post to goof around with, guys!~
Old 11-29-2005, 06:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

well call me crazy ...
O.K. you're crazy!
Old 11-29-2005, 01:28 PM
Typical Buck

I admit I was firmly holding tongue in cheek on that story. But I was also amazed that it took DAYS for anyone to respond to that.

I was wondering when Bigfoot was going to be tossed into the conversation. Hell, I almost put it in there.
Old 11-29-2005, 02:16 PM

I was talking to a friend who hunts in the Alma area in Allegany county, and he heard from someone that heard from someone who heard it from an old guy who would never lie, that about a month ago the DEC released 7 of them, thats right 7 all at once and he saw them do it. Now I just can't believe how some so called intelligent people can suck up these stories. I'll bet some western states that do have a confirmed population, may have this number in the whole state. But I guess it's deer season, and every year on this forum we go through the same discussion.

Quick Reply: Moutain Lion in Western NY?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.