Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Wisconsin Hunters (next year) >

Wisconsin Hunters (next year)

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Wisconsin Hunters (next year)

Old 01-16-2009, 11:51 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Wisconsin Hunters (next year)

I agree with mc54... if the deer numbers were high or even strong in my area, you can bet your you know what, I'd be out beating the bushes. BUT that simply is not the case. As is attested to by the drastic decline in the numbers harvested and more so, the numbers sighted.

So to protect something I truely love, and that is deer hunting, I will not hunt next year and maybe even the year after. And to prove my resolve to this problem since the DNR seems to ignore it, I will not allow anyone to hunt my property or even cross my property. And if my actions save even a couple deer, then I will see how the numbers for the next year look, and take actions as I see fit. I am not going to let the lies, the failed policies of the DNR, or any one person's opinion of our deer herd,ruin the deer herd around my home if I can help it.

If you see fit to take out the breeding population of the deer herd, then have at it. Just not around my place.