Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Minnesota Deer Hunting >

Minnesota Deer Hunting

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Minnesota Deer Hunting

Old 10-09-2008, 12:14 PM
Spike

Default Minnesota Deer Hunting

Hello,

I am interested in becoming part of a quality hunting lease in Minnesota. Maybe for 2-3 of us. I have lived out of state for several years and the place I used to hunt is overrun...With people If you have an opening in your lease or know of some land please let me know. Would be willing to trade hunts as well.

Jim Riley
Old 10-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Minnesota Deer Hunting

Jim, check out the potlatch corporation website. they are a major lumber operation that owns/leases many 1000's of acreas in northern Mn. I think business has been rough past couple years, so they are opening up tracts around the state for leases. A friend got a 160 acrea lease for 2 years for $800 last year. I also see you inquired about the no quota bear area. I live just a few miles from the eastern edge of that. It is a VAST amount of land with minimal(and I mean Minimal) bear hunters. It's a nice option to be able to take 2 bears with an over the counter license/tag. If your looking into hunting there, it has a good bear population and few hunters. Taz