Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Menard Archers

Old 07-16-2005, 10:44 PM
Typical Buck

Default Menard Archers

Hey guys, I was at my clubs shoot this afternoon and didnt really have alot of time to talk to people, but realized how many of the UBI were involved in the hunting.net. I won a hat with a hunting.net logo and really enjoyed myself, if you were at this shoot, please let me know what your names are and if you had a good time. Thanks,
DS
Old 07-18-2005, 12:19 PM

Default RE: Menard Archers

i thought the shoot was great for the most part. i'm a member of the menard archers and knew a few of the people there but not all. after the during the coon shoot i had to leave due to breaking out in HIVES. being allergic to poison ivy like you couldn't believe, this isn't the first time i have had them from poison ivy. this time i was lucky not to go to the hospital unlike 4th of july weekend.
Old 07-18-2005, 04:47 PM
dcl

I had a great time this past weekend at the Menard archers club also. The course was set-up great. And the people that I met there were all very nice. Oh Ya, and that breakfast was great. Sure enjoyed the survivors shoot too. thanks for having the UBI down to your club. dcl
Old 07-18-2005, 08:37 PM
JRW
Nontypical Buck

I had an outstanding time. Thank again to Menard Archers for hosting such a great event.