Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

Sheds #2

Old 04-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Sheds #2

Well I ran into Snuffy this morning in town. We both were doing Honey-do's. Gave KBI-Prez a call and we all met out here at the house for a second shed hunting trip. Bill found a dandy set with a nice split brow tine, a few minutes later Snuffy was not to be out done and walked up on a nice half of a 8pt. Both were shooters this year, just cannot wait until next year. I was going to ask one of them if I could carry one of theirs so I would know what to look for, and almost tripped over a match set. A beautiful 11 pt, both sides were almost touching. This guy would score in the 150's for sure. He was even trying to grow a drop tine. Got a little bump on the bottom of one side. So Hopefully i can get christine to post the pictures for me again. While we were together, one thing lead to another and we are headed to Georgetown lake tonight..KBI Wants to beat Mr. Extreme's buffalo. He always has been a bully....
Old 04-06-2007, 12:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Sheds #2

Now Johnny, you can't be too hard onour esteemed treasurer. Especially after you snatched the bighead record right out from under him.

Billy, I feel your pain. Christine took the record quillback right in front of me. That's just not right! Of all the records to take... LOL

Sounds like the three amigos did a right nice job of policing up the woods this morning. Congrats on the nice finds.

Old 04-06-2007, 03:25 PM
Typical Buck

Kendall thank's for the understanding i know what your feeling as well....it was a great day to be out walking hope the carp are doing their thing tonight too.......
Old 04-06-2007, 10:14 PM
Super Moderator

Pictures.

Old 04-07-2007, 04:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dang, you got some PIGS down there!

Dina and I only got out once this year. After that I got my knee cut on, so I won't be in the woods for a while now. All the sheds will be gone by the time I get out again. I would love to hunt in those woods you got out there.
Old 04-07-2007, 05:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks christine for posting my pictures again. Wow, it is beautiful and sunny out what a day too bad it is 24 degrees. We even had or line freezing last night, but I'd do it again.