Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
 INSECT REPELLENT THAT ATTRACTS DEER THAT REALLY DOES WHAT IT SAYS >

INSECT REPELLENT THAT ATTRACTS DEER THAT REALLY DOES WHAT IT SAYS

Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

INSECT REPELLENT THAT ATTRACTS DEER THAT REALLY DOES WHAT IT SAYS

Old 09-25-2004, 11:43 AM

Default INSECT REPELLENT THAT ATTRACTS DEER THAT REALLY DOES WHAT IT SAYS

I recently found a new product I think is great, it's an all natural insect repellent that is scented with Anise or Apple to attract deer. AND IT ACTUALLY DOES BOTH. It's called BUGREPEL and info can be found at www.bugrepel.com the maker doesn't advertise the scented hunter version yet but if you contact her she can make you up a batch of your choice. I tried a little test during the summer because I didn't believe an all natural product would repel bugs. I waited for a night with a lot of bugs swarming around my porch lights and I sprayed one with BUGREPEL and the other I left alone. The one I sprayed had on insects flying around it the entire night while the other was swarmed by them. The maker said all her products are all natural and safe for infants and pets. check it out www.bugrepel.com