Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
 Top quality rifle slings found!!! >

Top quality rifle slings found!!!

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Top quality rifle slings found!!!

Old 09-24-2004, 11:42 AM

Default Top quality rifle slings found!!!

I have 35 year old Herters military style sling that has carried my old Browning many a mile. This old sling is better than new. So, try and find one even close to this quality today, might find one in a pile of old leather at a gun show, or??? Where do they get that leather used on most slings Ya see today?? Road kill, then home tan, buff red wax into the surface and call it top O the line--

Well they are avalible at www.turnersling.com Brown or tan, steel or brass fixtures. They aren't cheap but they are the finest quality workmanship and leather that I have ever seen. It does my heart good to see a company that will produce a top quality product that there is a real demand for. It costs real money to do this kind of work. When you see these in person you will see they are well worth the price!

If the gun grabbers don't break down their doors, your great grand kids will be using the one ya buy now.

There is a place for "entry level products", and I'm all for them, but real American top quality has a place also. "Buy the best, you will never regret it". anom.