Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Tree Lounge

Old 11-07-2003, 06:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Tree Lounge

Woodrow...get rid of it would be my best advice and get an old model...I had a new model with the leveler and will never go 1 ft off the ground with one ever again. It slid at least 2 feet on a sweet gum tree and really bad on pine trees worked best on white oak tree I was in.
Old 11-07-2003, 01:12 PM
Fork Horn

I emailed Treelounge and asked them if they had redesigned the new Treelounge. Guess what they have, made the V-bar like the old one which is supposed to grip better. My question is what the hell do we that have the 1st new Treelounge do? Buy some good heath insurance? If they care anything about there customers or business they should recall that POS and give us a new one.
Old 11-09-2003, 04:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Woodrow88, There was a guy on another site that was supopose to work with TL about these problems.I never heard more from him and sure haven' t heard from TL.Sooner or later someone is going to get killed with these new models. On another site one guy said his NM slipped over twenty feet. Luckly he wasn' t hurt.I hope TL has good insurance is all I can say. I just got back from GA and I used my Gunslinger the entire weekend. Not one slip. It' s a comfortable stand. I think the TL might have a slight edge on comfort but the slipping out weighs that.The GS is easier to climb with and come down. No turning around like the TL.I' m not crazy about having to turn around when I' m up 20-25 feet. I need to contact TL too and see if they are going to have a recall of the earlier NM' s . One guy suggested they make a tiny set of the Bite-n-blades for the Vee Section.I won' t say I won' t use my NM TL but it will be a spur of the moment decision.All I can say is becareful and wear you safety belt from the time you leave the ground until you return.I wonder if TL is still recognized by the TMA.?(Treestand Mfg Assoc.)If so it' s not saying much for the T.M.A.
Ruger Redhawk
Old 11-10-2003, 03:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

I emailed TL last night about the revised Vee Section and asking what they are going to do about the earlier new versions. I haven' t heard back as of yet but if I remember correctly they are closed on Monday' s. I mentioned I want to see what their customer service could or would do before contacting Mr. Rhett Spivia the owner and President.Something needs to be done to correct this design flaw.If everyone who has a New Model TL contacts them maybe we' ll get this problem solved.In other words the squeaky wheel get the oil.I hate to see the way Treelounge has changed since Bob Hice sold it.Bob' s gone and the quality of the TL' s went with him apparently.
Ruger Redhawk
Old 11-10-2003, 04:59 PM

LET ME SOLVE THIS.THROW THE TREE LOUNGE IN THE GARAGE OR IN THE DUMPSTER.................GET A SUMMIT.YOU WON' T LOOK BACK.TREE LOUNGE SUCKS.

GO DEEP HUNT HARD.
Old 11-12-2003, 03:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well it' s really no surprise but TreeLounge hasn' t replied.Keep this in mind when thinking about any Treelounge product.
Ruger Redhawk
Old 11-12-2003, 04:23 PM

Thanks Alot guys for all of your feedback, I appreciate it.
Old 11-12-2003, 09:09 PM
Fork Horn

I sent them a nasty-gram last week too and they have not responded either. Gonna call them in the next few days and try and get something done. It would save them money to just give me a new one cause I' ll trash that damn stand on every hunting forum on the internet if they dont.
Old 11-13-2003, 04:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Woodrow, I guess TL is above replying to emails.I still haven' t heard anything either. Please let us know what they have to say when you call them.Believe me I' ve read allot of negitives about TL on other sites along with right here.We' re not the only ones with these problems.I' m leary about even selling mine thinking someone might get bad hurt or killed using these inferior pieces of junk.Soark was interested in my TL.I told him I wouldn' t want to sell it to him,that I wouldn' t want to lose a friendship over it.It' s a shame to spend your hard earned money and end up with a dangerious climber like these new models.I can' t wait to hear what they have to tell you.Rhett Spivia is the owner and President of TL. I don' t know if you' ll be able to talk to him but he would be the one to contact.He has allot at stake here.
Ruger Redhawk
Old 11-14-2003, 09:47 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: Tree Lounge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.