Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Rocky Stalker boots

Old 02-17-2010, 04:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default If the truth is the truth

who, according to the complaints, is buying these boots after ten years.
I had a nice pair. But they wore out, in their time, about ten years ago. I sure loved those boots. A lot of companies still carry them. What gives !!!
Old 02-18-2010, 10:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by falcon
The same thing happened to my 2 year old Rocky insulated hunting boots. The crap that bonds the uppers to the soles just rotted to dust. I paid as much for those cheap Chinese made boots as a good pair of US made boots used to cost.

Since no one makes hunting boots in the US anymore, I bought a nice pair of German made Meindl hunting boots with my Cabela's points.

There are still a few. Danner still makes some here and a few other companies do as well. Rocky boots are garbage....they have been as long as I can remember. Im honestly baffled that people are still buying them.