Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Stormkloth II Pants & Jacket

Old 10-21-2008, 11:43 AM

Default Stormkloth II Pants & Jacket

Anyone familiar with the Stormkloth II Pants & Jacket sold at Bass Pro? I liked the design and fit and the price was very reasonable but I've never heard of them.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Stormkloth II Pants & Jacket

I have the same exact post on another forum and have gotten very little response. I checked them out a few weeks ago at BPS when they were on sale and really liked them. I decided not to purchase yet till I got some feedback but that hasn't happened. I think i'm going to wait till the end of the season and see if I can get them on closeout!
Old 10-22-2008, 12:08 PM
Fork Horn

i have an orignal stormkloth one jacket from cabelas that i bought five years ago. they had the jacket and pants on sale for $49.99 a piece. I just bought the jacket but now i kick myself everyday for not buyinng the set. Anyway the jacket is awesome, i still use mine today. They are pretty well stormproof they do a good job of blocking the wind, are absolutly waterproof, and they actual quite warm for as light as they are. I love em. I just looked at them on basspro's website and im probably gonna make out an order in the next day or so..
Old 10-22-2008, 01:13 PM

Thanks for the info, I just wish I could find somebody that has tried their new stuff. For the price, though, I don't think I can go wrong. If they suck, I'll just use them when I pull tree stands and such.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:09 AM
Spike

i bought the set when they were on sale at b.p. have used them twice already and for the price they are probably worth it, but when it comes to colder weather "such as my thanksgiving trip to the u.p. in michigan" you will have to have another layer. they are very weatherproof except for any temps under 40..
Old 10-26-2008, 09:49 PM

That is good stuff to know, I don't plan on going anywhere near the u.p. though. I'll be in MO so most of the time I'm sure it will be near 40 degrees.