Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Lightweight Tripod's???

Old 03-20-2008, 12:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Lightweight Tripod's???

I am in the market for some more tripod's and I am looking for somethinglightweight that won't break the bank also I don't want one thats over 10' tall. The question is do any of you guys knowsomeone who buildssomething like this, i have looked at all the major brands that are on the internet and they are either too heavy or too tall. I used to have a gentleman locally that built all my stands but he has passed on recently, rest his sole, he built some real nice aluminum ones that were easy to set up and move by myself. I really like the Gametamers and have a couple of their hang on stands but they weigh 74lbs. If you know of anyone who has something like this and has a website that I could look at some of their work it would be appreciated.Thanks in advance for any leads.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Lightweight Tripod's???

Come on guys....Help me out here....I can't find what I am looking for