Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Leaf River Camera?????

Old 08-30-2005, 11:46 AM

Default Leaf River Camera?????

Does anyone know anything about the leaf river digital camera that just came out? It is supposed tobe infared, so their is no flash. I have found them on the internet but they are sold out. Has anyone used these or any other leaf river products. Any info would be great. / Thanks, Laird
Old 09-03-2005, 01:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Leaf River Camera?????

Do a search on Leaf River and you'll find several posts from me and should be able to see some excellent quality images. I have thousands of awesome pics from my Leaf River digis and many folks truly believe they are a best buy in digital trail cams.... I agree!

I have several pics from the faster triggered Infared unit if you're interested in see some of those as well. Overall, LR is a great product and nearly all of their owners are very pleased with the cams performance. However, right now the MS based company (Vibrashine) is closed for business thanks to Katrina!
Old 09-04-2005, 06:29 AM

I have tons of great pictures frommy Leaf River Digital. It's not the infrared unit, though. I've had no problems with it at all. You'll see critical ads about trigger speed, (which the Leaf River has) but if you position your camera right, it won't matter. I'll be buying another one soon!
Old 09-04-2005, 09:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Pics from the new IR-LR unit