Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
 beautiful full blooded labs >

beautiful full blooded labs

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

beautiful full blooded labs

Old 06-06-2007, 09:23 PM

Default beautiful full blooded labs

Labs with a hint of hound dog in em. Just to make em have a better nose fur findin deer. hey docE if you want one ill hook youup causeyour the smartest feller on here and for all the nice things you do for everyoneyou can have one!

P.S Igot some Ocean front property in Az. and if you buy that I'll let you have that golden gate too! ha ha lay off people DOC!
Old 06-06-2007, 09:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: beautiful full blooded labs

ORIGINAL: Moose75
lay off people DOC!
I don't pick on people. I pick on shady practices, or what might be shady practices. I just try to keep 'em honest. There seems to be a serious lack of honesty by lots of people who post "pups for sale" on this forum.
And, until you become the owner of this forum, you have no right to tell me to "lay off people".

Truth, Justice and the American Way (isn't that what Superman fought for?).

Old 06-06-2007, 09:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Afterthough :
I guess some folks are getting a little gunshy about posting up "Parents registered names" or Pedigrees, or other information (except by "PM only",because they know I'll look them up and post the truth..............You know -- like OFA ratings, CERF etc.
But I'm extremely happy to see you posting up so much helpful information in your posts and your answers to people's questions
You are a real tulip yourself (you know ---- blooming idiot [:'(])

Old 06-07-2007, 03:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Doc E

Afterthough :
I guess some folks are getting a little gunshy about posting up "Parents registered names" or Pedigrees, or other information (except by "PM only",because they know I'll look them up and post the truth..............You know -- like OFA ratings, CERF etc.
But I'm extremely happy to see you posting up so much helpful information in your posts and your answers to people's questions
You are a real tulip yourself (you know ---- blooming idiot [:'(])

Wow, lots of backbone you have Doc. If you'd like to expose me why don't you just send me a little PM, get the info and then tell the whole world? I'd bet is becauseyou're really good at rackin' up your post count by posting a lot of BS.