Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
Question for Oklahoma/Texas Hog hunting >

Question for Oklahoma/Texas Hog hunting

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Question for Oklahoma/Texas Hog hunting

Old 01-30-2017, 07:06 AM
Spike

Default Question for Oklahoma/Texas Hog hunting

I live in Colorado and wanting to do some hog hunting in either OK or TX. I'm wanting to find a place with a guide but wanting reviews. It seems like there are more and more places that are charging alot of hidden fees and such. Are there any good places out there that someone could recommend? I don't mind high fence areas for hogs. I am not interested in exotics or rams, just looking to fill the freezer and take a kid and friends hunting and not break the bank. I appreciate any help. I've tried to do a ton of research but i keep striking out on finding a good, legit operation.
Old 02-01-2017, 08:09 PM
Fork Horn

Not a guide but love to hunt, when are you wanting to hunt and how Old is the kid you mention? Doesn't matter, good luck there are honest places but when money's involved greed takes over all too often. I live and hunt on 2 farms and spend as much time in the puplic L b j grasslands . Tok 2 hogs while deer hunting. I feed them and if you'll keep in touch I can share some spots that will have hogs . Price is free , no hidden fees . Just want you to have what God gave me , free pigs. There's no lodge , we can camp or you can get a room . We will hunt hogs and fish so bring your pole, think about it , I know it's not the guided hunt you asked for but I bet it's better. I can send you some photos if you pm me
Old 02-02-2017, 11:45 AM
Super Moderator

^^^^^^^seems like a good deal to me!!

There are several outfitters here in Oklahoma. Chain Ranch, Shiloh ranch are a couple that are not too expensive. Don't expect to get a 400 lber though. The average hog, even at the paid places are 100 to 200 lbs. If you are wanting a big European hog ya might have to do some digging on the web for a good deal.
Old 02-02-2017, 11:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

Very generous offer from Blessed.
Old 02-02-2017, 11:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yep; kudos go out for that offer!
Old 02-02-2017, 12:51 PM
car
Typical Buck

I agree with Topgun, nice of you to offer your help blessed.
Old 02-02-2017, 01:05 PM
Spike

Blessed, DM sent. I definitely will take you up on that offer. I'm not worried about guides, lodging, any of that. Be glad to trade you for the same set up up here in Colorado for either a mule deer or elk hunt.
Old 02-02-2017, 02:34 PM
Fork Horn

Haven't found a message but glad to help and looking forward to it , I am fixing to go dump 6 five gallon buckets of produce blue berries ,bananas ,oranges ,mushrooms ,tomatoes, apples and pears in a spot I took a hog at with my crossbow .Im going to explore a new spot at a lake I've heard good things about this weekend with my lab , thanks for the offer to do the same , I appreciate it very much. I probably can't but I got to admit before im gone im gonna harvest a moose with my bow. Cow or bull doesn't really matter.i work for myself so I don't have much free time. I mostly hunt early or late but still sueeze work in. Crappy tumor in my jaw got me some free time I really enjoyed and needed .anyway I still can't figure photo bucket out , would love to send yall some pics if yall can help me. I sent some to photo bucket , it always tells me my email or passwords not the same and it is so that's why I've never shared a photo. How much time will yall be able to stay ? I also have a friend who has an awesome place in Olney we can go to , I dove hunt there and he's got some nice pigs
Old 02-02-2017, 02:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

All you have to do is click on the box that says forgot your pass word. they will send you an e-mail right away for you to set another one. When you get in, write down your password so you can find it if you forget it.
Old 02-02-2017, 04:41 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks I'll try that now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.