HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Question for Oklahoma/Texas Hog hunting
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 02:34 PM
blessed n born to hunt
Fork Horn

Haven't found a message but glad to help and looking forward to it , I am fixing to go dump 6 five gallon buckets of produce blue berries ,bananas ,oranges ,mushrooms ,tomatoes, apples and pears in a spot I took a hog at with my crossbow .Im going to explore a new spot at a lake I've heard good things about this weekend with my lab , thanks for the offer to do the same , I appreciate it very much. I probably can't but I got to admit before im gone im gonna harvest a moose with my bow. Cow or bull doesn't really matter.i work for myself so I don't have much free time. I mostly hunt early or late but still sueeze work in. Crappy tumor in my jaw got me some free time I really enjoyed and needed .anyway I still can't figure photo bucket out , would love to send yall some pics if yall can help me. I sent some to photo bucket , it always tells me my email or passwords not the same and it is so that's why I've never shared a photo. How much time will yall be able to stay ? I also have a friend who has an awesome place in Olney we can go to , I dove hunt there and he's got some nice pigs