Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
Question for Oklahoma/Texas Hog hunting >

Question for Oklahoma/Texas Hog hunting

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Question for Oklahoma/Texas Hog hunting

Old 03-18-2017, 03:50 PM
car
Typical Buck

One of these days I'll make it to Ok or Texas to hunt hogs. Hunting hogs has been on my bucket list for some time now!
Old 03-28-2017, 09:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have hunted in Pauls Valley OK for hogs and had a great time. Plenty of hogs for sure. Just came back from Galveston Tx on a cruise and stopped at some friends in Gainsville to lay up for the night. Was invited to go chase some hogs that night after being up since 0430 and a 7hr drive thru Houston and Dallas traffic at noon at 330 rush!!!!! I passed for I had to drive back next day to So. Il. Was sure to have been some fun. Will go back later this fall.
Old 02-24-2018, 12:41 PM
Spike

Default I would enjoy the opportunity

Blessed;
If the offer is good to others I would enjoy coming to Texas to hunt hogs. I have next couple weeks open. I’d like to hunt several days, with bow and I like to walk n stalk. I’ve never hunted hogs. I do hunt deer, elk, bear here in Colorado. I prefer to camp in my camper if possible.
Shoot me a message if you are still looking for someone to hunt with.