Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
Question for Oklahoma/Texas Hog hunting >

Question for Oklahoma/Texas Hog hunting

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Question for Oklahoma/Texas Hog hunting

Old 02-02-2017, 04:53 PM
Fork Horn

Im trying , I've done it twice and it says it's been sent but my latest e mail is 2 hours ago , probably just slow
Old 02-02-2017, 05:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Naaa...They have your email goofed up...Have you gotten any emails from photobucket lately? They goof a lot at times. You can also store your photos here (limited but you can store a few) in your album on your profile.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:33 PM
Fork Horn

Gonna have to get my daughters help , I opened photobucket and had a hog picture loaded , sent some pics to photo bucket or thought I did but can't find them ,don't know much about my computer except it would make a good trot line weight. Not knowing simple things like what do you push to send pics frustrates me. Please don't laugh too hard but what's the difference between a elk and a moose ? Probably should have saved face and looked that up but oh well, wanna know, gotta ask, thanks
Old 02-03-2017, 12:48 PM
Boone & Crockett

Here are pictures of both along with others.http://www.wildnatureimages.com/Moos...ou_and_Elk.htm
Old 02-03-2017, 08:41 PM
Fork Horn

Thank you, those were nice
Old 02-03-2017, 10:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

What's the difference between an Elk and a Moose? Oh anywhere between 300-750 pounds and a whole heck of a lot of attitude! There aren't many predators willing to take on a Bull Moose all by their lonesome and only the very hungry pack of Wolves would attempt it either. Even a Big Old Brown Bear will go another direction unless driven by extremes. In all honesty, you wouldn't want a Cow Moose angry with your much either.
Old 02-04-2017, 04:42 PM
Fork Horn

I never realized how cool an elk was , I would love to hunt moose as well . I think calling a bull and the close interaction would be amazing. Im a bow hunter by heart and would love to take one someday. There's a whole world out there just waiting to be explored !! Be safe n thanks
Old 02-04-2017, 04:47 PM
Fork Horn

My next cool hunt will be a mule deer hopefully, just gotta go a little farther west and north from here , been looking at some public bow hunting oppurtunities in the pan handle region .
Old 02-05-2017, 03:24 AM
Fork Horn

Mornin guys , headed up a little west of Alvord Texas to scout for hogs and hopefully bring one home, gonna walk unit 4 and unit 5 for sure, hope to get to 3 today but probably not , trying to be back early. Started not to go cause we didn't get any rain , was hoping for a fresh clean slate but it's ok it's a beautiful foggy mornin, hope yall have a good one as well .
Old 02-05-2017, 09:15 PM
Fork Horn

Looks like the hogs are still alive and well , lots of fresh ruts and saw three does too ! Hope to get out there again soon . Be safe guys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.