Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 .22 Trigger assembly help >

.22 Trigger assembly help

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

.22 Trigger assembly help

Old 03-24-2005, 05:16 PM

Default .22 Trigger assembly help

Well well, I'd of never thought a stupid small piece of metal coulda brought me so much misery.

I have a magtech (never heard of this brand of gun before) .22. Today I figured I'd try to take apart the trigger, clean up the chamber and clean up the trigger. Well, turns out theres nearly 10 trillion parts inside this particular trigger just waitin' for someone like me to open it up. Now I've managed to get nearly everything back together EXCEPT the bolt lock spring I believe. Somehow it's supposed to attach, or rub on the trigger, and then transfer the energy out to this other moving part.

Has anyone here ever had this model .22 or perhaps even know where I could find a diagram? This is driving me insane, I've been fiddling with it for the past 2 hours with no luck what so ever. Thanks for any help...
Old 03-24-2005, 06:11 PM

Default RE: .22 Trigger assembly help

Aight, I believe I got it. Turns out I was trying to stick the spring in the totally wrong way. I'm never EVER going to try and mess with triggers