Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Looking for Excalibur rail / trigger assembly >

Looking for Excalibur rail / trigger assembly

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Looking for Excalibur rail / trigger assembly

Old 06-01-2008, 09:15 AM

Default Looking for Excalibur rail / trigger assembly

If anyone out here in this forum has a rail / trigger assembly for an Excalibur crossbow please shoot me an email or pm. I bought a set of limbs & stock that were on a Phoenix with the intention of turning my deerhide brown Vixen into a camo crossbow. But in thinking about it now, I would rather try to rebuild a completely new crossbow as a backup. I've been told that a Vixen, Phoenix or Exocet rail / trigger assembly would work so I figured I'd try this forum to see if I can find something. If not, I guess I'll revert back to my original plan as I don'tneeda working crossbowuntil September.

Thanks,

Da Zombie
Old 06-01-2008, 09:51 AM

Default RE: Looking for Excalibur rail / trigger assembly

Good luck on finding major parts of crossbows. Folks normally sell them complete. Maybe I'm missing something here but why not take the limbs and stock off your Vixen, order a pair of limb dissapators from Excal and put the camo limbs and stock on your Vixen barrel??????
Old 06-01-2008, 08:47 PM

Default RE: Looking for Excalibur rail / trigger assembly

Making my vixen a camo version was actually my original intent. But I figured I'd ask around on this forum just in case someone may have some of the parts I need to make a full crossbow. If I don't find anything within the next month I'll revert to my original plan with my Vixen. If nothing else, I'll have an extra set of limbs should anything go wrong with the camo pair.