Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Best suppressed cartridge for deer? >

Best suppressed cartridge for deer?

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Best suppressed cartridge for deer?

Old 09-08-2018, 12:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I question that, some folks like to /get off, on making others waste time on them!
but no harm I have the time to kill, so, he can be mad at me all he likes, words on a screen never stick with me long to cause me any ill feelings !
no matter what he thinks, LOL
Old 09-08-2018, 02:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

So over 40 responses to figure out the OP hasn't checked for feedback, his idea/question isnt recommended and nobody responding is accusing anybody else of anything. Whew!!! Glad we got that straightened out.

has anybody noticed the OP's other 2 posts have a similar pattern?
Old 09-08-2018, 09:54 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr
Actually, mrbb did not asked the op what illegal activity he is up to. Perhaps you need glasses as well as Dale Carnegie's book on how to win friends and influence people. This is what he said "most times I read about folks wanting to do this I THINK of folks wanting to poach at night and get away with things, over the actual desire to hunt with a sub sonic rifle"? He then went on to say there should be more concern about making a clean kill than using a suppressed rifle for big game. Then he went on to give an answer to the OP's question. You owe the man an apology.
I took the class. What you learn is everyone has an excuse. I wasn't accusing someone of anything, cause I phrased it like this

You want to split hairs fine. A person asks about it, and he says most people who ask about it want to do something illegal. Ok, you win, by lawyers standards.

As far as me, what have I gained out of this? Nothing. All I have done is argue a point. To bad some people can't handle that.

Last edited by Berserker; 09-08-2018 at 09:57 PM.
Old 09-08-2018, 09:54 PM
Typical Buck

Also as said, around here, if you are going to poach, you wouldn't spend the time or money on this.
Old 09-09-2018, 02:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

Some children will never learn!
Old 09-09-2018, 08:04 AM
Typical Buck

I said you are a winner. What more do you want?
Old 09-09-2018, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Berserker
I said you are a winner. What more do you want?
maybe try growing up, when your wrong just stop continuing to be wrong and trying to raise a fuss!
you bold typed what I said, and again NO where in it did I accuse the OP of doing anything Illegal
you must have a issue with reading and understanding what you read!
and your right you have added nothing to help the OP here at all, but sure made a lot of poor claims and statements , your even saying poachers in your area are most likley NOT going to cheat with one< HOW do you know this, do you know a lot of cheaters in your area?? LOL to base this on
many that cheat NEVER get caught, so maybe there the one's some of us are talking about> ever think of more than just your side of things>
its a big world out there
some of us folks that work in the industry and deal with a thousands(me hundred of thousands) of shooters gun owners of ALL walks of life and have maybe heard a LOT more views that you have due to OUR experiences in this stuff.
you don't have to like or agree with what we say either its a free speech world, but you also don't have to be a jerk and try and accuse others of things they write just cause you DON"T have experience with what they say!
they could be 100% honest and accurate with what they are saying, why try and call them a lair or??
as you seem to want to!
and again make a fuss about trivial stuff, I gather you don't even really care about period, you just want the attention of having folks read what you yap about, and want the attention more than any honest help to give anyone, as again, if you really have a issue with anyone ME included , why not PM the ONE person you have issue's with and try being an adult and working things out with THAT person in private, maybe then you can learn to get along better in more ways too< learn from mistakes and or teach others of there's<

but doubt you ever will, you do these things just to try and stir the pot, and that is NOT adding any type of help here or where ever else you apply this !
thus why its been said, GROW UP< life is too short to be wasting it on crap like what your doing! IMO< and let me say this clear in BIG letters
ITS MY OPINION OF YOU, don't have to like it or agree with it
Old 09-09-2018, 10:26 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by mrbb
maybe try growing up, when your wrong just stop continuing to be wrong and trying to raise a fuss!
you bold typed what I said, a it
I quoted you, not bold, to be picky.

I don't think I am wrong, so not all that worried. We are people that disagree with each other. Probably on many things. That shouldn't bother you, you are very confident in your self.

As far as my knowledge of poachers, gun shots are not a big deal around here, day or night. You don't call the cops for them. I think most people who live out of town, are used to gun shots.

I don't know anyone who has poached a deer lately, but from all the stories over the years, I don't think anyone is using them. All the stories of growing up on venision, is from families that I am pretty sure didn't own expenive suppressors. I myself fire guns off at night all the time, for non poaching reasons. Not to mention during the day of course.

I am not saying people do use them. But as you said they are expensive and not something you buy over the counter.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:29 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by mrbb
<br />most times I read about folks wnating to do this I THINK of folks wanting to poach at night and get away with things, over the actual desire to hunt with a sub sonic rifle?<br />y
This is a quote. Bold would be darker. I am to civil to talk to someone I don't know like this.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:31 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr
Acid "most times I read about folks wanting to do this I THINK of folks wanting to poach at night and get away with things, over the actual desire to hunt with a sub sonic rifle"? Hogy.
This is bold. Which show two people can read the same thing, and come up with different results.

I rarely bold, but I qoute.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.