HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Best suppressed cartridge for deer?
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 08:49 AM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Berserker
I said you are a winner. What more do you want?
maybe try growing up, when your wrong just stop continuing to be wrong and trying to raise a fuss!
you bold typed what I said, and again NO where in it did I accuse the OP of doing anything Illegal
you must have a issue with reading and understanding what you read!
and your right you have added nothing to help the OP here at all, but sure made a lot of poor claims and statements , your even saying poachers in your area are most likley NOT going to cheat with one< HOW do you know this, do you know a lot of cheaters in your area?? LOL to base this on
many that cheat NEVER get caught, so maybe there the one's some of us are talking about> ever think of more than just your side of things>
its a big world out there
some of us folks that work in the industry and deal with a thousands(me hundred of thousands) of shooters gun owners of ALL walks of life and have maybe heard a LOT more views that you have due to OUR experiences in this stuff.
you don't have to like or agree with what we say either its a free speech world, but you also don't have to be a jerk and try and accuse others of things they write just cause you DON"T have experience with what they say!
they could be 100% honest and accurate with what they are saying, why try and call them a lair or??
as you seem to want to!
and again make a fuss about trivial stuff, I gather you don't even really care about period, you just want the attention of having folks read what you yap about, and want the attention more than any honest help to give anyone, as again, if you really have a issue with anyone ME included , why not PM the ONE person you have issue's with and try being an adult and working things out with THAT person in private, maybe then you can learn to get along better in more ways too< learn from mistakes and or teach others of there's<

but doubt you ever will, you do these things just to try and stir the pot, and that is NOT adding any type of help here or where ever else you apply this !
thus why its been said, GROW UP< life is too short to be wasting it on crap like what your doing! IMO< and let me say this clear in BIG letters
ITS MY OPINION OF YOU, don't have to like it or agree with it