Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Bushmaster Service >

Bushmaster Service

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Bushmaster Service

Old 01-29-2002, 06:44 AM

Default Bushmaster Service

I just wanted to share with everyone a happy story of customer service. I shipped a recently purchased Bushmaster back to the company last Friday via UPS. I was having an occasional problem of a double fire with a single pull of the trigger and notified Bushmaster. They immediately wanted to look at the rifle and sent me a prepaid UPS shipping label. As I said I sent it out last Friday and on Monday (yes, just 3 days later) I got an e-mail letting me know that the work was being completed and that it would be shipping back to me that day or the following morning! Including shipping to and from the company I should have it back inside of a week from the day I sent it out! I am quite amazed by the speed of their service (and the UPS folks as well) and their eagerness to take care of the problem at no cost to me.
Anyway I like to tell others when a business does me right. I am very impressed by their Customer Service and would highly recommend them to anyone interested in any of their various .223 rifles.
Old 01-29-2002, 11:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bushmaster Service

Glad to hear some companies still do business like they care about the customer. Many companies can produce a quality product using today's fine CNC machine technology, but those of them who treat me right will keep my business.

Thanks for sharing, Mainehunter.

Keep 'em all in the Bull.
Old 01-30-2002, 05:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bushmaster Service

Now that's service. It's nice dealing with companies who care about their customers.I'll keep this in mind if I'm ever looking for this type of rifle.Thanks for the inf. Ruger Redhawk