Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 has anything like this happend to you >

has anything like this happend to you

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

has anything like this happend to you

Old 08-01-2008, 02:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: has anything like this happend to you

lol i lived in Corbin KY just south of londen for a year. Right by Cumberland falls down a road the cops would not travel.

I worked at a general store where the local. neighborhood watch. (the local militia) would shake shop owners down for dues for the neighborhood watch.
I knew a guy there that went to a guys house sethis garage on firethen when the guy came out he beat theheck out of him. came over a friendshouse throw 250 yards of thick brush thorns up the back yard withwhat he called sun burns. only onthe front of his arms and face.
i had apressure washer stolen out of the front yard. by a set of guy that were cooking meth in a trailer down the road.
Kind odd thewould come and go at allhours off the night but no one ever lived there.

I have been told alot more story's by people who grew up there.
I loved it there would not thinktwice about going back but when you get 30 miles back in the mountains it gets rough.
It was better when i lived in burkesville by dale hollow near celina tn and bowling green
Ohh and did you know there is a dea drug stask force for five state in londen they have a 30 foot motor home they use for ops.

where did you grow up. And i am 23.
ORIGINAL: bigcountry

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

when i was hunting in KY my second year the area i hunted had alot of moonshiners and pot growers. even some people that might shoot you if they thought you might cross there property line.
This story is a bunch of BS. How old are you again?

I grew up in Ky, and when I travel out of state, seems everyone has these potgrowing/moon shing huntingstories who say they hunt the state. Yea right.
Old 08-01-2008, 02:39 PM
bigcountry

Pike and Martin county. And no, I still don't believe you.

Old 08-01-2008, 03:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

believe me or not i do not care i know what went on. I never said the crap does not happen anywhere else just more likly somewhere were the cops are 30 miles away is alittle worst

Old 08-01-2008, 04:12 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

believe me or not i do not care i know what went on. I never said the crap does not happen anywhere else just more likly somewhere were the cops are 30 miles away is alittle worst

Yea sure whatever. Ever since the hatfield mccoy trail opened, I meet people from all over MD who swears "we were riding our 4-wheelers and got off the trail some and ran into 100 acres of pot fields". I know the area, and even know most of the croppers, and I never run into all the BS people say happened to em.

total BS. You have posted a bunch of BS on this board, but this one really takes the cake. You and saluki on here should get together and try to impress each other making up stories.