Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 custom striker 7 saum imp >

custom striker 7 saum imp

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

custom striker 7 saum imp

Old 07-10-2008, 03:28 PM
Spike

Default custom striker 7 saum imp

have a custom striker (actually the only original striker parts are the action).This pistol has a SS 18" McGowan barrel chambered in 7 SAUM IMP ,bbl has heavy contour and a very effective brake.the weight of the pistol and the effectiveness of the brake allow this pistol to be used with either a pistol (EER SCOPE ) or a tactical rifle scope,I have a 6-24x50 rifle scope on it now,and it is quite tolerable using this setup.has a custom built long range pistol stock with bench type forend,custom painted .The action is butter smooth,set up as a single shot bolt action.I have a set of totally custom dies made by Hornady as this is an improved version of the 7 saum.( shoulder angle has been changed from 30* to 35* (i think this is correct) this is not a dramatic change to add case capacity,what it does do is improve accuracy in an already accurate round.The McGowan bbl is so much easier to clean than a factory type barrel,but you already knew this,lol.I will sell the pistol for exactly what I paid for it and that is 700 dollars.I will also conside trades of T/C pistols or rifles,revolvers such as raging bull,ruger super redhawk target gray big bore,rifles of equal value,and open to offers of most anything.The pistol also has a 50 dollar base on it that adds(20)??? extra moa in adjustments.Scope is not included in the deal.I have 50 pcs of norma 300 saum brass resized to 7 saum imp.( the Norma 300 saum brass seems to give more loadings than any other brass,this info from the gent who sold me the gun.) I just don't want to get into the expense of buying all the equipment needed to shoot long ranges,such as quality glass,rangefinder etc.I will try to post pics,if unsuccesful,I will be more than happy to e mail pics to any serious inquiries.thank you for taking your time to check my thread out,JIM

I have many dealings,all positive, on Specialty Pistols,same userna
me..con10der

[/align]
Old 07-10-2008, 07:22 PM
Spike

Default RE: custom striker 7 saum imp

I tried again to add some pics,unsuccesfully as you can see.,as stated above I will e mail pics for serious inquiries,JIM
Old 04-02-2009, 05:37 PM

if you still have this striker, could you send me some pics.

[email protected]

Thanks
Old 04-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Spike

...Gun Has Been Traded.........