Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Custom striker users

Old 06-12-2004, 10:24 PM
Typical Buck

Default Custom striker users

I got a new one today and it sure adds a whole new dimension to the friction/pot calls I have. I got the walnut striker on the left.

I got it from Tim Sanford
It has acorns carved into it and really sounds great on all the call surfaces I've tried it on. Oh, he makes calls too.
Old 06-13-2004, 09:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Custom striker users

i got one from Tim too, let me go get a pic of it, i'll brb not the best , but you can see it
Old 06-13-2004, 10:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

hey huntnma how about a pic of that turkey on that log, that looks cool, so does that call how much did it cost and where can i get one i have a wing bone call that an ol timer made for me. I ran into him turkey hunting last year in the woods when i crossed over on his property chasing a bird, and we been friends ever since. He has call made outta turkey shells and stuff like that but that design is killer
Old 06-13-2004, 12:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TURKEY FAN

hey huntnma how about a pic of that turkey on that log, that looks cool, so does that call how much did it cost and where can i get one i have a wing bone call that an ol timer made for me. I ran into him turkey hunting last year in the woods when i crossed over on his property chasing a bird, and we been friends ever since. He has call made outta turkey shells and stuff like that but that design is killer
i'm just going to make a new post for the pics.....dont want to change this one's topic's direction....
i friend of mine got me the striker , so i have not a clue of the cost....what are turkey shells?is that just another name for the wing bone?
Old 06-13-2004, 01:25 PM
Typical Buck

You can find the cost here: LINK

Check out that checkered (Neil Cost style) box call for $50, that's a winner too, I'd bet!
He makes pot style friction calls and longboxes too. I have my eye on a glass friction call from him next.
Old 06-17-2004, 09:05 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 06-17-2004, 08:19 PM
Typical Buck

Awesome job BB.