Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 What guns to stock up on if Hillary goes to office? >

What guns to stock up on if Hillary goes to office?

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

What guns to stock up on if Hillary goes to office?

Old 01-28-2008, 02:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: What guns to stock up on if Hillary goes to office?

the what should i get my brother for a defense gun was my post i was also surprise to hear his response

Heck, i saw a guy on here respond to "What should I get my brother for a Self Defense Gun" post with
"If he needs a gun for self defense, tell him to move!"
I couldn't believe it on a hunting site...
I tend to call those people "Fudds" (yes, as in Elmer)
[/quote]
Old 01-28-2008, 02:46 PM

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

the what should i get my brother for a defense gun was my post i was also surprise to hear his response

Heck, i saw a guy on here respond to "What should I get my brother for a Self Defense Gun" post with
"If he needs a gun for self defense, tell him to move!"
I couldn't believe it on a hunting site...
I tend to call those people "Fudds" (yes, as in Elmer)
[/quote]

Sadly, I am not suprised at it anymore...
Old 01-28-2008, 04:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

he does not have the real need for it he lives in a good town but like others have said better ioff to have it and not need it then need it and not have it
Old 01-28-2008, 04:33 PM
Spike

Let's just make sure this doesnt happen!! I usually vote Republican too, but these days the Republicans act like Democrats and the Democrats act like uber-Democras.

The only true Republican even running this time is Ron Paul. If you want to make sure your Constitutional rights are not infringerd upon, Ron Paul is your guy.

But first and foremost, people have to vote. The Primaries are just as important as the Presidential elections. If your state has not held their primary yet, get out there and vote. If not for your sake, do it for mine, beause I dont like having my Constitutional rights trampled. (and if you are doing it for me, go ahead and vote for Ron Paul. Thanks )
Old 01-28-2008, 04:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

except for ron paul seems to talk and sound anti american
ORIGINAL: riner69er

Let's just make sure this doesnt happen!! I usually vote Republican too, but these days the Republicans act like Democrats and the Democrats act like uber-Democras.

The only true Republican even running this time is Ron Paul. If you want to make sure your Constitutional rights are not infringerd upon, Ron Paul is your guy.

But first and foremost, people have to vote. The Primaries are just as important as the Presidential elections. If your state has not held their primary yet, get out there and vote. If not for your sake, do it for mine, beause I dont like having my Constitutional rights trampled. (and if you are doing it for me, go ahead and vote for Ron Paul. Thanks )
Old 01-28-2008, 05:02 PM
Spike

it's funny how people's impression = reality. And if people hear the same thing over and over, no matter what it is, they start to believe it.

I consider myself pretty well educated on the current batch of presidential candidates, and I think Ron Paul is more American than eny of them. How much more American can you get if he wants to strictly follow the Constitution???? And are against the other candidates who do not want to stricly adhear to the Constitution??

I really do not get it.

The big hit on Paul is that he wants to end the war in Iraq. Right off the bat people think that is anti-military, and anti-American. Well, funny thing - Ron Paul has more contributions to his campaign from the military than any other candidate. I think he has more donations from the military than all of the Republicans combined. I mean think about that. If the military doesnt think he is anti-military, then maybe we should listen to them (and him).

The point that people miss when criticizing his desired to get out of Iraq is - he wants to bring those troop shere to defend our country. We will have spent $2 trillion in Iraq and lost 4,000 of our best men and women. How about we spend that money here??? and if we are going to lose American lives, lets do it defending our country, not the middle east.

((stepping off soapbox))
Old 01-28-2008, 06:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

i did not say that because of his stupid stands on Iraq.
But the fact he says were broke we are so in debt to china that -china will one day own the us
He has nothing good to say.
Second why is john McCain getting all the military votes if they like Ron Paul so much
Show me something that says he got more money from the vets then any other candidate.
It is not American to follow the Constitution blindly If our founding fathers followed the rules for every law the USA would not even be here.It is like people following the bible blindly because there told to. by who

His answerto everything is we can not do that program because were broke we have no money.Seem to me the only thing he will do as president is raise taxes cut benefits and so on.
Sincewash. is so broke.
As for iraq. weather you think we should be there or not is not the issue it is what we need to do from here on.
If your buy a new car. find out it has a bad transmisson and the dealer will not or can not fix it. do you just walk away or fix it yourself

If we leave iraq now iran or any number of radical anti american groups will take over.
Iranhas wontediraq for hundrads of years. They also wont thereempire back that was the entire middle east . Do they need to control all the oil and land there.

it's funny how people's impression = reality. And if people hear the same thing over and over, no matter what it is, they start to believe it.

I consider myself pretty well educated on the current batch of presidential candidates, and I think Ron Paul is more American than eny of them. How much more American can you get if he wants to strictly follow the Constitution???? And are against the other candidates who do not want to stricly adhear to the Constitution??

I really do not get it.

The big hit on Paul is that he wants to end the war in Iraq. Right off the bat people think that is anti-military, and anti-American. Well, funny thing - Ron Paul has more contributions to his campaign from the military than any other candidate. I think he has more donations from the military than all of the Republicans combined. I mean think about that. If the military doesnt think he is anti-military, then maybe we should listen to them (and him).

The point that people miss when criticizing his desired to get out of Iraq is - he wants to bring those troop shere to defend our country. We will have spent $2 trillion in Iraq and lost 4,000 of our best men and women. How about we spend that money here??? and if we are going to lose American lives, lets do it defending our country, not the middle east.

((stepping off soapbox))
Old 01-28-2008, 06:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

((stepping off soapbox))
why spend the money and live defending our country when we could do it defending a country to avoid fighting here.

If your neighbor is preparing to kill you will you wait for him to come to you or go after him.
What we need to do is make these country's that we defend and protect need to pay the bill
Old 01-29-2008, 06:19 AM

he does not have the real need for it he lives in a good town but like others have said better ioff to have it and not need it then need it and not have it
That's wrong as well, the only time you may not have a need for it is if you have your own private security detachment..
Old 01-29-2008, 06:28 AM

But the fact he says were broke we are so in debt to china that -china will one day own the us
Is he wrong? Sounds like you want a leader that will just tell you what you want to hear...

It is not American to follow the Constitution blindly If our founding fathers followed the rules for every law the USA would not even be here.
So you only want to pick and choose what parts of the Constitution you follow?

His answerto everything is we can not do that program because were broke we have no money.Seem to me the only thing he will do as president is raise taxes cut benefits and so on.
Sincewash. is so broke.
Is there a problem/fault with this??

If your buy a new car. find out it has a bad transmisson and the dealer will not or can not fix it. do you just walk away or fix it yourself
Depends on if I think the car will run very long after I fix the transmission...might not be worth it...

If we leave iraq now iran or any number of radical anti american groups will take over.
Iranhas wontediraq for hundrads of years. They also wont thereempire back that was the entire middle east . Do they need to control all the oil and land there.
Do you think this isn't going to happen in the future anyway? The people in that region have been fighting each other for centuries...best thing (sadly) the US could have done is installed another Hussien-type strongman--it seems to be what they like anyway..

Quick Reply: What guns to stock up on if Hillary goes to office?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.