HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What guns to stock up on if Hillary goes to office?
Old 01-29-2008, 06:28 AM
skin290

Default RE: What guns to stock up on if Hillary goes to office?

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

But the fact he says were broke we are so in debt to china that -china will one day own the us
Is he wrong? Sounds like you want a leader that will just tell you what you want to hear...

It is not American to follow the Constitution blindly If our founding fathers followed the rules for every law the USA would not even be here.
So you only want to pick and choose what parts of the Constitution you follow?

His answerto everything is we can not do that program because were broke we have no money.Seem to me the only thing he will do as president is raise taxes cut benefits and so on.
Sincewash. is so broke.
Is there a problem/fault with this??

If your buy a new car. find out it has a bad transmisson and the dealer will not or can not fix it. do you just walk away or fix it yourself
Depends on if I think the car will run very long after I fix the transmission...might not be worth it...

If we leave iraq now iran or any number of radical anti american groups will take over.
Iranhas wontediraq for hundrads of years. They also wont thereempire back that was the entire middle east . Do they need to control all the oil and land there.
Do you think this isn't going to happen in the future anyway? The people in that region have been fighting each other for centuries...best thing (sadly) the US could have done is installed another Hussien-type strongman--it seems to be what they like anyway..