Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 S&W Sigma or Glock,M&P,XD >

S&W Sigma or Glock,M&P,XD

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

S&W Sigma or Glock,M&P,XD

Old 12-16-2007, 09:30 AM

Default RE: S&W Sigma or Glock,M&P,XD

I have an XD 45 and would recommend it. Above the Glock, it has a grip safety, loaded chamber indicator, and you can tell its cocked. Single action trigger pull 100% of the time helps accuracy also.
Old 12-16-2007, 09:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: S&W Sigma or Glock,M&P,XD

I've owned both a Glock and an XD. I still have the XD, and don't regret trading the Glock for it. The Glocks are great pistols, no doubt about it, but the XD is made just as well, and I like the grip angle and width better. Much more comfortable to shoot and points more naturally for me. I also like the trigger on the XD better. I had the 3.5lb "competition" trigger sear in my Glock, and my XD's trigger is still better.

As far as which one to get, handle both and take your pick. They are both excellent pistols. I don't care for the Sigmas at all. As said above, S&W has got revolvers down to a fine art, but their autos are nothing to write home about, and the Sigma least of all.

Mike