Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Guns at Walmart >

Guns at Walmart

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Guns at Walmart

Old 01-10-2007, 07:20 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Guns at Walmart

ORIGINAL: GForce

K-Mart-----------

How long ago has anyone seen firearms for sale there?
I have a friend who is sporting goods manager at our local Kmart and they sell guns. Actually, I bought my last three guns at Kmart.
Old 01-10-2007, 07:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I bought shotgun shells at our Walmart a couple weeks ago. Can't beat the case price on target loads.
Old 01-10-2007, 07:49 PM
Fork Horn

I have 2 WalMarts that are equidistant from me, one sells guns and ammo the other only sells ammo. Funny thing is that the one that doesn't sell guns is the one that has the hunting stuff on the shelf when you want it. The one that sells guns is always sold out when archery and muzzleloader season is a week away.
Old 01-10-2007, 08:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Walmart = PETA, I Buy NOTHING from walmart!
Old 01-10-2007, 08:28 PM
Typical Buck

Really, the three K-Mart Stores in Fort Wayne, Indiana stopped selling firearms over five years ago and two of them closed almost immediately after being aquired by SEARS.

This is sad.
Old 01-10-2007, 08:30 PM
Fork Horn

I asked our sporting goods guy about them not carrying guns anymore due to 'a rumor' I had heard. He said it all depends on how many sales there are. He said too that our store has sold 11 in one day.

Ive only bought 1 from them and is been about 7 yrs ago. The only reason I did is because the place I normally buy them didnt have and couldnt get what I wanted in time.

And we have a kmart still and they still have them in stock (although ive never seen anyone buy one.)
Old 01-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Typical Buck

BowHuntingFool - Could you please educate me on the Wal-Mart = PETA connection? I have been away from this forum site for a number of years due to my occupation and do not understand the impliedconnection. Please e-mail me if you want to.

Seriously,

-Steve
Old 01-10-2007, 09:22 PM

They sell guns and ammo in every Wal Mart around here. I don't see them stopping.
Old 01-10-2007, 09:31 PM

other than purchasing archery stuff there, i havent bought much in the way of firearm "goods",, i have bough a couple boxed of shotgun shells there and most of my BP stuff, but i buy most ammo at are local rual king, becuase i get a discount there because my mom works there,,,and now i can get BP stuff there as well as fishin stuff, but i still buy some hunting stuff at wal-mart,,but usually wait for most thing to go to gander mountian
Old 01-11-2007, 08:02 AM

Thanks guys. That gives me an idea of whats goin down.

Quick Reply: Guns at Walmart

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.