Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Check Out what Wayne LaPierre has today. >

Check Out what Wayne LaPierre has today.

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Check Out what Wayne LaPierre has today.

Old 11-13-2006, 05:23 PM
Banned

Default RE: Check Out what Wayne LaPierre has today.

Massachusettes sucks!!! I lived there for a year with my exwife years back. The state and her suck. No hunting on Sundays; give me a break.
You needed a license or a permit to wipe your butt there. TOO MANY DEMOCRATS.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:45 AM

Yeah, this doesn't surprise me either, Massacusetts has always been very very liberal.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

They can take my Benjamin, Sheridan and Daisy from my cold dead hands....morons
Old 11-14-2006, 09:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Can someone please explain to me why liberals (their description not mine) are so liberal on everything but personal freedoms? I thought being liberal meant giving folks more freedoms not fewer? Am I missing something? LOL Is this a vast left-wing conspiracy?
Old 11-14-2006, 08:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hang onto your hats, guys. I'm seriously afraid we're in for some rough times. Kerry, Hillary, Teddy, the list goes on--------- It just makes me so d--m mad that these so-called "legislators" have absolutely NO concern for what their stupid "protection" ideas do to the honest, law-abiding person who simply wants to be able to hunt some, and do a little shooting. Common sense is a rare commodity among these people. I really resent being told what I can or can't do by some whacko who knows diddly about our likes and needs simply because THEY are't interested in it. Think what you wish about the NRA, but they're pretty much going to be our first line of defense from the onslaught I feel is coming.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Pawildman

Hang onto your hats, guys. I'm seriously afraid we're in for some rough times. Kerry, Hillary, Teddy, the list goes on--------- It just makes me so d--m mad that these so-called "legislators" have absolutely NO concern for what their stupid "protection" ideas do to the honest, law-abiding person who simply wants to be able to hunt some, and do a little shooting. Common sense is a rare commodity among these people. I really resent being told what I can or can't do by some whacko who knows diddly about our likes and needs simply because THEY are't interested in it. Think what you wish about the NRA, but they're pretty much going to be our first line of defense from the onslaught I feel is coming.
Good job man, you pretty much said everything that I was thinking. They want the easy life, but they dont want to have to work for it.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:45 PM

I honestly feel sorry for anyone living in the Northeast.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:44 AM
Spike

If they oulaw alcohol next MA might get a new senator. How do elect Ted my a 70 percent margin. I has done nothing but be loud. He has not improved his state by any margin. I live in Florida, Down here we have southern yankees.

I guess I will be the only one to address this. The democratic party is not endorsed by Al Queida. That is just crazy. I am a republican does that mean I am endorsed by Nazi's.